INCLUDED: Magna Hoop Brother Babylock 5x7"+ Bernina Janome, Viking Pfaff, Singer
INCLUDED: Singer 3700 Designs CD, Pre-digitized Ready to Sew 4x4" Inch Embroidery Designs
INCLUDED: Not Available - DIME Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine
INCLUDED: Baby Lock BLV-ESG Ellageo Instructional Video for Brother ULT 2001, 2001C, 2002D & 2003D
INCLUDED: Babylock Ellageo BLV-ESG Workbook Pages in Black and White for Brother ULT 2001/C, 2002D & 2003D Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- 163 Disney Designs (Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh Designs)
- Extra Spool Pin Designed for Specialty Threads and Metalics
- Redesigned "J" Foot with Presser Foot Leveling Button for improved feeding of thick fabrics such as denim seams
- Needle Plate Inch Measurements
- Finer Density for Eyelet
- Snap-On Sidecutter! Turn your machine into a serger by cutting as you sew!
- Stitches are marked with "S" to indicate whether the sidecutter can be used
- Lock Key for the Sewing Mode to prevent unwanted changes to settings before you are finished sewing
- Capability to save My Custom Stitch to a Floppy Disk!
- Improved Quiet Design for Embroidery Unit
- Embroider with the Foot Control plugged in
- Enter 4 Digit Thread Numbers to accommodate other thread manufacturers
- Two customized thread numbering sets for the brands you use
- Shows sections of your embroidery as it is sewn
- Stitch Counter Feature - see how much you sew!
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The Brother ULT-2003D has a huge range of wonderful built-in embroidery patterns. Each design may be stitched individually, in combination with designs from the Brother Embroidery Memory Card Library, or with your own designs. The LCD screen gives all the information you need about motif sizes, order of color changes, stitch count, bobbin thread monitoring and time elapsed in embroidery, at a glance. With the hoop area, grid lines and center cross hairs displayed on the screen, and the capability to design on-screen, alterations to patterns are simple?including moving position. Patterns can be rotated in one-degree increments, which are displayed on the screen, reversed, reduced or enlarged (to between 90% and 120% of original size). Motifs may be combined to create even more original designs. Once you have finished stitching your creation, the design can be saved either in the ULT-2003D's built-in memory, or on a floppy disk, for later use.
- The Ultimate Full-Color LCD Touch Screen
The ULT-2003D uses its generous 192mm x 72mm (nearly 8" x 3") LCD touch screen, which can display in 4,096 colors, to give a 3D preview of your embroidery design. You can visualize the color and texture of the finished embroidery before stitiching your creation
- The Ultimate Embroidery Multimedia Capabilities
Offers unbelievable flexibility in creating, editing and storing designs. Take advantage of the extensive Brother Memory Card Library. Features a convenient built-in memory card slot. Download and use patterns in Tajima and PES formats. Features a new built-in floppy disk drive, which can be used to save your own customized embroidery patterns. Just imagine being able to create a library of your own designs! Optional Brother PE-DESIGN software allows you to create your own designs on a computer. Patterns can be saved either to floppy disks or blank memory cards, putting a world of creativity at your fingertips.
- Utility Stitches
Simply pressing a key allows you to select between 107 utility stitches, ranging from straight (applique, blanket) stitch to quilting and heirloom stitches. The ULT-2003D's utility sewing category also includes fifteen creative, easy-to-use, one-step buttonhole styles. The machine also features eight-directional straight stitch fabric feed and four-directional zigzag feed.
- Character/ Decorative Stitching
Create your own combinations of characters and decorative stitch patterns from the wide selection of available designs. Stitch patterns can all be reversed in both vertical and horizontal directions, size-adjusted, and manipulated. Satin stitches can have their thread density altered, either to make them more compact or rougher. All changes and adjustments to built-in stitches can be saved for use on future projects.
- On-Screen Editing and Design Creation
The LCD screen provides all the information you need for precise editing of design size, color-change sequence, stitch count, bobbin thread monitoring and elapsed embroidery time. Alter your designs on screen with our grid-line hoop display. Move patterns, rotate in 1-degree increments, reverse, reduce or enlarge design size (except Dsiney Patterns). Easily combine two or more of the hundreds of built-in patterns and save the combinations for later use in built-in memory or on floppy disk.
- Customized Settings
A truly unique machine, the Pacesetter ULT2003D lets you customize your machine settings to suit your needs. Adjust the display brightness, change the setting for the needle stop position and more. Select your desired 4-digit thread color numbers from a wide collection of embroidery threads. All colors specified with the optional PE-Design Version 5/6/7 digitizing software can be replicated on the LCD display. No limitations on the ULT2003D! You can also choose to display machine instructions in one built-in language selections.
- The Ultimate Instruction/Operation Guide
The ULT-2003D features a built-in operating guide that displays illustrated step-by-step video and text instructions. Simply touch the sewing machine icon on the color LCD touch screen to see a video presentation explaining the functions of your machine! The operating guide can be stopped at your convenience using the PAUSE function.
- The Ultimate Embroidery Area
The ULT-2003D can embroider a huge 260mm x 160mm (approx. 10-1/4" by 6-1/4") continuous design without the need for re-hooping. Your fabric is simply inserted into the ULT-2003D's slide-on embroidery hoop (no screws). A single hoop is enough to embroider the back of a jacket.
- The Ultimate Embroidery Speed
This fantastic machine embroiders up to a maximum speed of 800 spm. Designs appear like magic!
- 10 Frame Shapes in 12 Kinds of Stitches - 120 Variations
120 different combinations of frame patterns in 10 great shapes and 12 border/outline stitches
- 11 Built-in Monogram Fonts
11 size-adjustable built-in lettering fonts give originality to all your projects.
- 68 Built-in Winnie the Pooh & Friends Designs
Choose from a total of 68 wonderful patterns from the ever popular Winnie the Pooh & Friends. Use them in any setting you can think of, from interior decor to clothing. Simple operation leading to professional results-see for yourself!
- 71 Built-in Motif Embroidery Patterns
A range of 71 single motif built-in patterns from flowers to fruits to kitchen utensils etc.
- 95 Built-in Mickey & Friends Designs
There is a total of 95 built-in Mickey Mouse & Friends patterns contained in the pattern library. Everything from single motifs to combinations of characters allows you to create a unique Disney story.
- Automatic Needle Threader
Simply pull the lever down to see the upper thread pass through the needle quickly and securely
- Automatic thread tension
Automatic thread tension computer adjusts the thread tension for a perfect stitch result on any fabric or combination
- Bobbin Winding Capabilities
The convenient bobbin-winder can be used to wind a bobbin even while embroidering. A great time-saving function!
- Floral Alphabet
12.6cm (5") high alphabet letters with small flowers, ideal for embellishing towels and sheets.
- Free Arm Sewing
Removing the accessory case easily converts to a free-arm machine for sewing sleeves, pant legs or other cylindrical items.
- Custom Stitch
Use the on-screen grid in My Custom Stitch mode to create your own designs and save them in your machine's built-in memory or on a floppy disk. With this exclusive Brother feature you can design as many patterns as your imagination allows.
- One-step Buttonhole Sewing
With fully automatic buttonhole sewing, you can choose the pattern to match the design. Just set your bobbin in the convenient auto-size section of the buttonhole foot and accurate buttonholes are created in one easy step. Ten types of buttonholes that correspond to a variety of fabric thicknesses and applications are available.(15 Styles)
- Presser Foot Dial
Adjusts the pressure applied by the presser foot for smooth feeding from lightweight to heavyweight fabrics.
- Quick-Set Bobbin
Using the Quick-Set bobbin you simply drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately
- Start/Stop and Reverse Buttons
Convenietly located on the front of the machine.
- 8-way Straight Stitch Feed and 4 Way ZIG-ZAG Stitch Feed
8-way straight stitch fabric feed and 4 wayzig-zag stitch feed for sewing pockets, lapels, pant legs and quilting.
- Take advantage of the extensive Brother Memory Card Library plus 100's of compatible cards. The ULT-2003D features a convenient built-in memory card slot. Download and use patterns in Tajima Format.
- The ULT-2003D features a built-in floppy disk drive, which can be used to save your own customized embroidery patterns. Just imagine being able to create a library of your own designs!
- The ULT-2003D also features enough built-in memory to save your most current designs.
- Embroidery Hoops
Packed in are four hoop sizes:
Large (260mm x 160mm/approx. 10 ¼" by 6 ¼")
Medium Plus (180mm x 130mm/approx. 7" x 5")
Medium (100mm x 100mm/approx. 4" x 4")
Small (20mm x 60mm/approx. 1" x 2 ½")
The smallest one can be used on cuffs, collars or pockets. These hoops are all equipped with our slide-on technology for even simpler hooping and embroidery
- Knee Lifter
The easy to install knee lifter changes your machine in seconds to a comfortable machine for quilting, free motion embroidery, or whatever you are sewing that requires an extra hand for fabric manipulation.
- Accessory Compartment
Neatly hides all the included accessories.
J General Purpose Foot
N Decorative Stitch Foot
I Snap-on Zipper Foot
A One-step Buttonhole Foot
M Sew-on Button Foot
R Blindhem Foot
G Overlock Foot
Q Embroidery foot
Extra Spool Pin
Small Screw Driver
- Embroidery Unit Carrying Case
This can hold the embroidery unit, hoops, Brother embroidery thread, and bobbin thread.
- Presser Foot for Quilting
This foot is designed for free-motion quilting as well as embroidering.
- Walking Foot
Ensures uniform material feed when sewing multiple layers of fabric.
- Side Cutter Attachment
Cuts the fabric while the machine stitches.
"The ULT2003D sewing and embroidery machine is indeed the ultimate machine from Brother. Chock full of embroidery patterns, it includes 163 designs from Disney alone. Design motifs include Mickey, Pooh, and all their friends. Eleven different fonts, including a lower case font, are offered for letter monogramming. One particularly beautiful font creates exquisite floral letters. Four hoops of various sizes are provided, including the popular 5X7-inch hoop and a new jumbo hoop measuring 10-1/4X6-1/4 inches. Designs may be used alone or in combination with other designs from Brother Embroidery Memory cards or your own patterns. The onboard LCD screen provides information regarding stitch count, color changes, bobbin thread, and elapsed time. Actual designs are displayed here before you begin a pattern. Patterns can be rotated, reduced, or enlarged. Designs can be saved to the machine's memory or to a standard computer floppy disk for later use. A snap-on side cutter stretches the functionality of the ULT2003D by allowing the machine to be used as a serger, cutting as you sew. This convenient machine will even embroider with the foot control plugged in. Those new to machine embroidery can get immediate help and inspiration from the built-in video program that covers all the features and functions. Equipped with an embroidery unit carrying case, this machine is a Disney fan's dream come true." Consumer Guide
Comments: G'Day, LOL I was checking out the system to see if you sent items overseas and to get some idea of the cost of P&H to Australia. Y'know even with the postage at $277 for the Brother Ult 2003D your price is still $1,000 AUD cheaper than any one I have seen here. The giant Hoop-it-All R is around $500 AUD+P&H, your price works out at about $334 a huge saving. maybe you should start advertising in OZ.Only problem is our electrical system is 240V so unless items are multivoltage a stepdown transformer is needed.By the way I thought you site was very user friendly and being a serious fabric addict I have visited most. Take care Anne F.
Thank you for your very prompt reply. Being a senior citizen and the doctors' love of "scheduled checkups (gimmicks), I will get back to you next week. You are wonderful to answer so fast. I'm hoping a ult 2003 will have me so content that I never have to visit another Dr. office. Martha W.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SA155-10Pk Bobbins, Standard Rotary L Plastic, 3/8" High (+$4.99, You Save $3.00)
Organ 15x1ST/PD 100 Titanium Embroidery Machine Needles Sz11, 12 or 14 (+$59.99, You Save $10.00)
Brother SA503 10x1100Yd Cone Spool Thread Stand Rack, Compare P60888* (+$49.99, You Save $20.00)
Robison Anton Best 50x1100Yd Embroidery Thread Kit 40wt Poly +Wood Rack (+$149.99, You Save $50.00)
Robison Anton Best 100 Cones x 1100 Yards Embroidery 40wt Thread Poly or Rayon +Wood Rack (+$299.99, You Save $90.00)
Brother SA428 Baby Lock EF65P Large Embroidery Hoop 260x160mm, 10.2x6.3" (+$49.99, You Save $20.00)
Brother SA429 BabyLock EF69P Embroidery Hoop 5x7" for ULT2001-3 Ellageo (+$29.99, You Save $40.00)
Hoop it All BLCF-ELAGB Big Hat Hoop 6.25"X10.25" SA430 for Brother ULT (+$139.99, You Save $10.00)