- Carpet Height Adjustment: 5 Positions
- Belt Type: Flat
- Bottom Plate Material: Plastic
- Brushroll Type: Metal
- Cord Length: 40 Feet 3-Wire with Pigtail
- Filtration: HEPA Media
- Handle Tube Material: Metal
- Headlight: No
- On Off Switch Location: On Nozzle
- Power Amp Watts: 10 Amps
- Motor Protection: Thermal and Pressure Activated
- On Board Tools: Metal Telescopic Wand and 11' Cleaning Reach
- Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
- Wheel Type: Rubber
- Certification: ETL Approved Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval - Gold
Vacuums with the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Seal of Approval must pass a number of tests to ensure they are cleaning effectively and leaving carpets undamaged during vacuuming.
• Soil Removal: vacuums must remove a substantial amount of dirt from carpeting.
• Dust Containment: dust must remain trapped and unable to reenter the air after cleaning to ensure the indoor air quality isn’t negatively affected by vacuuming.
• Surface Appearance Change: carpeting must be undamaged after repeated vacuuming.
If a vacuum cleaner passes these tests, it receives a CRI Seal of Approval, but it’s not a simple pass or fail system. A vacuum that passes the Carpet and Rug Institute’s stringent tests is then ranked gold, silver or bronze based on its combined scores on these tests.