If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to quilt your own quilts using your embroidery machine, or if you have started on the quilting technique from Amelie Scott Designs and want some pointers, this class is for you!
In this1-1/2 day class held over Zoom, Christine Conner, author of Edge-to-Edge Quilting on Your Embroidery Machine, will teach you her quilting technique. You will quilt a whole cloth, learning all the key points of the technique as you go. At the end of the class, you will cut apart your quilted whole cloth to make a set of matching placemats.
You will learn how to:
▪ Use Christine’s special embroidery files
▪ Make templates to get accurate and beautiful quilting results
▪ Connect embroidery files to make it look like your quilts were quilted on a long-arm
▪ Simplify hooping for standard hoops
▪ Accelerate your quilting using a magnetic hoop
The class includes:
▪ A “tech check” the day before class, to ensure you’re ready to use Zoom
▪ 1-1/2 days of instruction with the author herself
▪ A printed class booklet
▪ $75 worth of exclusive embroidery designs
▪ Access to class video recordings to review at any time
Date: Friday and Saturday, August 20-21 2021
Time: 9 am through 1pm on Aug. 20th. 9 am to 4 pm with a lunch break on August 21
Platform: Private Recorded Zoom
Link to join will be emailed to you prior to the event.