INCLUDED: 0% APR Financing through Synchrony Financial OAC On Credit Approval
INCLUDED: Brother's Best Premium Manufacturers Warranty: 25yr Head, 6 Yr Electrical, 2 Yr Parts/Labor
Bring your embroidery to the next level! Create dazzling embroidery designs with a 5” x 7” embroidery field and see them on screen with the large color touch display screen. Choose from 138 built-in embroidery designs or import your own from iBroidery.com or other sources. The PE800 features 138 built-in designs including 10 frame designs and 11 built-in fonts. Use the design editing features to customize your project. You can rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the color LCD display, before stitching. The PE800 is easy to use and thread, simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine. Then, with the automatic needle threader, the thread is pushed right through the eye of the needle. View step-by-step tutorials right on the LCD touch screen display. Topics include how to thread the machine, how to attach the embroidery arm, and more! This machine is Perfect for home embroiderers looking for a fast, versatile, dedicated embroidery machine they can grow with over time. Backed by a 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Expansive 5”x7” field, plenty of space for larger designs and lettering, allows you to combine designs with less rehooping.
- Large 3.2" Sew Smart Color LCD Touch Screen. View your designs in color before stitching them out. Easily switch thread colors and preview them on the screen.
- 138 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts: Designs include beautiful scroll work, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 14 border styles.
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory – Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port only . Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing - Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view backlit LCD display before stitching.
The price was alright, everyone would have liked a lower price. I also have an ES350. I only had to fix the needle threader once and I did it myself. I have been wanting a 5x7 machine and when I saved enough birthday and Christmas money and could get one using a USB,and did not need a card, I had to order. I hope I live long enough to learn to use and enjoy it. So far I have been able to understand and figure things out. I love it. I am 84 and thankful I can still use my brain. Now to get some supplies. I have no complaints. Thanks
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SABESLET2CD BES2 Embroidery Lettering Monogram Software CD (+$99.99, You Save $50.00)
Brother SAEPKIT1 61 Piece Embroidery Machine Starter Kit (+$49.99, You Save $20.00)