1-Foot Pedal for Speed Control by Toe, Thread Trim by Heel.
Note: Juki TL2010Q has a built-in, on board Speed Limit Control slider as well as Variable Speed Foot Control. Juki TL2000Qi and Brother PQ1500S do not have Speed Limit Control but do have Variable Speed Foot Control. .
Juki's updated quilting and home deco machine. Powerful 1500 SPM machine, low vibration due to the aluminum die cast frame and with automatic thread cutting. LED lights and one pedal control for speed and trimming system complement this semi industrial sewing machine. Famous stitch quality with true drop feed used by many of the best quilters. This workhorse machine comes with a 1/5 inch quilting foot and even feed foot and extended bed table. Up to 12mm foot left, easily hems denim jeans.
The NEW Juki TL-2000Qi is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2000Qi is a portable, lightweight machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilts and home decor project with ease.
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal speed and trim operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
- Light weight and portable
- Supplied with HA-type needles.
- Arm and bed of Juki TL2000Qi is contructed of aluminum die-casting.
- Large work area - wider handling area than conventional sewing machines.
- Longer arm and sewing bed for easy handling of quilts
- High sewing speeds up to 1,500 spm
- Basic sewing functions operated by foot pedal
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic Thread Trimmer Button and in Foot Control
- Needle Up/Down Button
- 12mm Foot Lift
See You Tube Videos on How to Use Automatic Needle Threader on Juki TL2010, TL2000, TL98 Machines
Juki TL Compensating Foot (right 7.0 mm). Brother SA170 has 2, 5 and 8mm
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Free 5-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
* Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
* Sewing Speed: Min 200 r.p.m
* Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
* Lift of the Presser Foot:
- By Lever, Max. 9mm
- By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
* Needle: HAx1 Sewing (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5 Quilting #9-#16)
* Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches, 450(W)x230(H)x219(D)
* Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg, 25.4 lbs
* Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
* Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
* Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
* Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
Home Video of prior model Juki TL98Q speed and sound.
Click here for all You Tube Videos on Juki TL2000Qi
- Standard Straight Stitch Presser Foot
- Even Feed Walking Foot Attachment
1/5" Radius Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Auxiliary 12x18" Bed Extension table
- Knee lifter lever for Presser Feet
-Screwdriver for bobbin tension
-Screwdriver for needle plate
- Extra 4 Bobbins
- Extra 5 Needles
- Spool Thread Retention Cap
- Cleaning Brush
- Soft Dust Cover
- HZLF Foot Controller for Speed and Thread Trim
- Instruction Book Operating Manual
- Warranty Documentation
Overall, shopping with AllBrands.com was a pleasant experience. I had difficulties with the web site that resulted in not being able to order the specific product that I wanted, but the customer service representatives and supervisors went out of their way to make it right. I would recommend AllBrands.com as a good place to shop.
I couldn't believe how fast I recieved my machine! I love it, am more than happy with the workmanship of the sewing machine.
I received the Juki TL 2000Qi Quilting Machine and I absolutely love it.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" Lg Opening 23-1/2” wide by 12-1/4” deep (+$169.99, You Save $9.01)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sewing Quilting Embroidery Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)