8300 Quilter's Cloud 9 NEW! Premium 4 Drawer Cabinet in White, Opening 27" x 14", Only cabinet with no square corners, Curves Keep Quilts from Catching on edges.
Is quilting with your sewing machine a drag? Not with this cabinet! There are no square corners to catch on your garment or quilt while sewing. Fabric flows over the table top curves.
Shown with Optional embroidery module holder on left side are available for Bernina and Janome among other brands of embroidery machine.
The exciting new 8300 sewing cabinet is a big hit! The large desk top with round curves and rounded edges allows fabrics to flow easily as you work. Most of the cabinet working surface is left of the needle where your quilt would lay.
The large drawers and the Electric Lift make it a must for any Quilter using a sewing machine. Currently only available in White.
Bi-fold doors get completely out of the way for getting down to business. The large leaf in the back folds down for flat storage against a wall.
With our heavy duty Electric Lift the 8300, Quilter's Cloud 9, handles the larger sewing machines and their embroidery modules.
* Some assembly is required. Due to the shape of the top, it ships in a separate box and requires placing on the top of the cabinet and locking the cams. The drawer pod ships retracted in the cabinet and requires extension as marked and 4 bolts affixed. The unit ships without the castors installed, so they must be put on.
- Rounded top and edges
- Electric Lift - 75lb Capacity
- Fold down rear leaf
- Bi-Fold door with jamb protection
- Electric Lift
- Insert II System
- Drawer Glides
- White Only
- Embroidery Module Holder - Specify Bernina or Janome
- Auto-Stop Function
- 59 1/4" Wide x 49 1/2" Deep (34" with leaf down) x 30 1/2" Tall
- Opening for machine is 27" Wide by 14" Deep because of lip underneath to hold insert.
- Order Insert size 27" by 12 1/2"
Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual colors/tints may vary from those shown. Fabric, sewing/serging machines and miscellaneous items are for demonstration and not included with the unit unless specified.
- Rounded edges and no corners reduce drag on materials for a smooth work flow.
- The 4-drawer pod extends out to allow easy access to the drawers.
- Bi-fold doors for fewer obstructions.
- Our famous electric lift with optional Auto-Stop sets flatbed position for easy insert and extends warranty to five years.
- 27"x14" opening for larger sewing machines.
- Fold away leaf so the cabinet stores easily against a wall.
- Module holder option.
- Measures 59 1/4" wide by 49 1/2" deep leaf up (34" deep leaf down) by 30 1/2" tall.
- Internal embroidery hoop holders
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Our famous electric lift: Optional Auto-Stop available, sets lift stop at bottom parked (storage), adjustable for Insert (flatbed) and fully raised desktop (free-arm) positions. This consumer friendly feature removes the hassle of seeking that “just-right” position and extends warranty from one to five years. Instructions for Model 110 Auto Stop Option v2.0
- Fold away leaf extends work surface and stores easily against a wall.
- Module holder optional.
- Additional interior storage space.
- Surface has contoured edges for no snag no drag design.
- Interior hooks for embroidery hoops.
- Bi-fold doors for easy clearance.
- LED light options available.
- New Galaxy Line Oval door front available.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Every one I know that sews wants one of these cabinets.
Beautiful and roomy. Love this cabinet!