Bernina Q20 and Folding table, We are introducing a new folding table for the Q20 sit down model which will be available in January 2018 by Horn of Australia.
*Up to 24 Months GE Synchrony Bank Fixed Payment No Interest Financing with approved credit! Transaction Code 424 Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Credit Approval
It is designed to fold up and tuck away even while the machine is fastened to it, making this perfect for consumers who may not have the space needed for the big heavy Koala cabinet.
This new table is designed to handle the speed adn weight of the Bernina Q20 for optimal performance and style, but can be easily stored away for those with limited space. The foot print of the folding table is similar to the heavier Koala table. Price does not include delivery and installation charges.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
BERNINA Q 20 Key Features
- BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulation
- 20“ throat space
- Up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- Unique tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- 109 mm (4.3”) colour screen
- Throat space area fully illuminated with LEDs
- Touch operating system
- M Class rotary hook
- Semi-automatic threader
- Electronic thread tension
- Electronic presser foot lift
- Upper thread indicator
- Dual Stitch Regulators (BSR)
- USB host / slave connection (basic)
- HDMI connection (additional purpose)
- Foldable Table
BERNINA Presser Feet Included (1)
- Darning Foot #9
BERNINA Q Series Tutorial: Bobbin Tension Gauge, For longarm quilting you will want to be able to check the tension on your bobbin case on a regular basis, particularly when you use a new thread.
BERNINA Q24 Q20 Tutorial: Cleaning, Oiling and Maintenance. In this video tutorial of our instructional series on the BERNINA Q24 and Q20 Longarm Quilting Machine we will show you how to clean and oil your machine.