Durkee’s cap frame attaches to your machine just like a normal hoop. The bill of the cap is clamped securely in place while the embroiderer presses down the front portion of the cap held in place with sticky backing/stabilizer.
This is a fantastic frame for cap embroidery without the need to change over to a cap driver. The Durkee cap frame fits into your standard arms just like a normal frame. It is so easy to use. Now everyone can do cap embroidery in house.
- Easy to use - attaches to your machine like a normal hoop
- Extra-large sewing field - much larger than many cap just like any other hoop embroidery systems and at a fraction of the price
- Durable but lightweight - all metal construction
- Can hoop the back of a cap, as well as, the front with anodized aluminum plate and stainless steel arms
- Vertical slots in the front and back of the frame
- Comes with Durkee’s lifetime replacement warranty plus, alignment guides to aid in achieving consistent hooping results.
Our cap frame allows the embroiderer to sew a design or logo approximately 5" wide and 4 1/2" tall. After completing the front of the cap, the embroiderer can turn the cap around and clamp the back tabs of the cap in place to embroider the back of the cap as well.
- US Warranty Lifetime warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor