Heat Shield for Hands to keep steam from coming into contact with your skin, Recessed Thumb Switch for Steam to keep from getting broken off when iron tips over.
Professional Quality - Tailors and Dry Cleaners know the Secret to fast Pressing - Steam, and lots of it!!! Gravity Irons are used in Garment Factories, laundry, and Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Hospitals, Hotels - basically and place that needs to do a High amount of Pressing and to get it done Quickly. Now you can Achieve the same results and save.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Electrical: 110V/60Hz
- Water Capacity: 4000mL/135.2 FL Oz.
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Water Bottle Hose: 80 in.
- Unit Dimensions: 9"L x 4.75"W x 6"H
- UL Approved Thermostat
- Even Steam Distribution
- Comfortable Urethane Handle
- Aluminum Sole Plate
- Convenient Rotary Adjustment Dial
- Water Bottle Included
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com