The Eco Steam System delivers an optimal steam output to iron efficiently all fabrics while saving energy.
The 3De soleplate helps concentrate steam and reduces losses. The steam use is optimized and allows same ironing results as a regular Focus iron, but with less steam.
- New patented soleplate with a unique 3D design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increases steam efficiency
- Soleplate has more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases in the fabric
- Stainless steel coating on the soleplate for scratch resistance
- High Precision tip to reach narrow areas
- Exclusive steam optimization system offering 3 settings:
Dry position for perfect finish
Eco position delivering optimal steam output to ensure high quality ironing results for most fabrics while saving energy*
- Ergonomic rotary trigger suits left- & right-handed users
- 1700 watts
- Measures 12.5" x 5.67" x 7.1"
Click HERE for Good Housekeeping review of Rowenta DW6080 Eco Intelligence Iron
Click HERE for first review from Milwaukee Community Journal on Rowenta DW 6080 Eco Intelligence Iron
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Eco Steam System
- Microsteam 400 Hole Soleplate
- Enhanced Stainless Steel Precision Tip
- Made for Professional Results
- 3 Way Auto Off
- Vertical Steam
- Anti Drip System
- Water Tank
- Enhanced Thermostat
- Anti Calc System
- Self Cleaning System
- Comfort Handle
Save 25% Energy, 3D Stainless Steel Soleplate with 400 MicroSteam Holes, Precision Tip, Use Dry, Eco or Regular Heat
How Its Made! Rowenta Steam Irons Made in Germany Primarily by Robots, for Consistent Quality and Performance
Pleasure to deal with, beat competers price.
The iron is much heavier than I thought it would be.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.