- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
- Use to transfer onto T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, license plates, magnetic material, bags, and much more!
- Opens up approximately 70 degrees
- Press items up to 1" thick
- Thermometer for heat platen temperature
- Adjustable thermostat
- Heat indicating light
- Silicon gel base board to endure temperature up to 575F without deformation
- No color difference after heat transfer
- Pressure adjustable
- Electronic time control
- Electronic constant temperature control accuracy
- Safe, durable and economical
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Working area: 24 by 16 inches
Maximum temperature: 599°F
Voltage: 110 V or 220 V
Time range: 0 – 500 seconds
Weight: 21 kilograms or 46 pounds
Suitable for t-shirts, mouse pads, sweatshirts, jackets, pants and plenty more
Electronic time control
Heat indicating light
No color difference after transfer
Opening angle: 70 degrees
Power: 1800 W or 2000 W
Silicon gel base board
Suitable for articles up to 1 inch thick
Thermometer for heat platen temperature
- Voltage - 110V/60 hz
- Power - 2200W
- Temperature range - 0-599F
- Time Range - 0-500 seconds
- Working Area - 24" X 16"
Selecting between Celsius and Fahrenheit on HP-6040H
Selecting between Celsius and Fahrenheit in Flat Heat Press on all other Ikonix HP Heat Press Models (.pdf)
Manual for multi function heat press (.ppt)
Changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit
1. Press and hold set button until top display shows a red P and bottom display flashes 27 in green.
2. Press set button several times until display read LCH in red and 0 flashing green in bottom.
3. Press arrow up key until the display reads 1 in green.
4. Press set key- top display will show a red P and bottom will flash in green.
5. Press set key several times until display reads CLP on top in red and 1 or 0 in bottom display (1 means your machine is set to Fahrenheit- 0 means it set to Celsius).
6. Press arrow buttons to change from 1 Fahrenheit or 0 Celsius.
7. Press and hold set button until temp and time appear in the display.
This is a fabulous machine. I chose the larger size so I didn't have to multi-press on larger designs. I am glad I did. It heats up fast and keeps it's temp within 2 degrees, even with heavy use. It is a heavy duty quality piece of equipment.
Keith E, Antioch TN
We love Allbrands and order from you all often. You always have competitive prices. The customer service department has always been great. We will continue to shop with Allbrands in the future. The one and only issue I had with my last purchase is the picture of the product was so tiny I had to go to other websites to see what I was purchasing. Other than that? Another thumbs up transaction.