You Should Expect to Discover
- An Industry First Industry-Changing feature like nothing you’ve seen before
- Fastest, quietest, smartest, biggest, and brightest machine to date!
- Plus Even more on Screen Design Center Capabilities, all without the use of a computer
- Plus the Largest workspace and embroidery area in the industry
- A Disney Design Capable Machine
- Premium 25/6/2 Warranty
Machine cannot be shipped, it must picked up in one of our
Allbrands.com Retail Locations (.PDF). Financing with approved credit. Bring Receipt for Trade in allowance up to 100%, taken from MSRP
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
XP1 features a 10.6” x 16” embroidery area, 13” throat, Disney Designs, a wide angle scanning camera, a design projector (to show you the exact placement of your designs) and more! 30% Faster processing and embroidery completion time than before and to match PR1050X.
- Revolutionary IQ StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
- The bed is a non scratch mat finish so it is not reflective (no glare).
Over 100 design, editing and time-saving features:
13.1" needle to arm, and 5" height from sewing bed to top of machine arm
Almost 13" of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, with five adjustable settings
Automatic needle threading system
Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable bobbin winding speed
5-level adjustable bobbin winding thread amount
InnovEye Plus Technology
4x larger viewing area and faster scanning in high resolution
Foldable 2-thread spool stand magnetically attaches to the top cover
One action needle plate with enhanced guidelines
Convenient compartment for storing needle plate, on the sewing unit
Quiet operation during sewing and embroidery
Wireless LAN compatibility with PE-DESIGN 11 allows you to wirelessly send and receive embroidery stitch data between your PC and the Luminaire
Dual Purpose Stylus, to select options on the LCD screen as well as interact with icons displayed on fabric by the projector
Automatic thread tension
Automatic thread cutter
Textured surfaces on the machine bed area and embroidery unit reduce glare and enable smooth fabric feeding
Presser foot lever in convenient location
MY DESIGN CENTER:
Draw directly on the large LCD display to create embroidery
ScanImation Scanning Frame
Line art scan and embroidery
Ability to scan a drawing or JPEG file for embroidery
60 closed shapes and 30 open shapes
30 decorative fill patterns
17 line styles with flipping capability, including E and V appliqué stitches
Scan and stipple for decorative fills
Recognize embroidery outline from embroidery mode and save up to 20 shapes
Up to 800% zoom with an easy pan tool
Flip design horizontally
Includes "Undo" feature, with added "Redo" capability
InnovEye Plus Technology and Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker for precise positioning
Camera scanning in “Fine” and “Standard” modes, with higher scanning speed than previous machines
Projector to preview the selected pattern position on the hooped fabric
Projector feature to preview needle drop position in a projected "T" shape with 3 color choices
Enhanced AccuTrac Embroidery System for better embroidery arm support in both horizontal and vertical directions
Brushless motor for the embroidery unit to provide powerful, quiet and controlled operation with beautiful embroidery output
Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area
Embroider up to 1,050 stitches per minute, with faster completion speed than previous machines
More than 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including 192 Disney・Pixar characters
24 built-in fonts: 22 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic
Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying, and space adjustment
Go forward or backward up to 1,000 stitches, or by choosing a desired point on the progress bar
Thread sensors for upper and lower threads
Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper
Enhanced embroidery thread palettes include expanded brand and color choices when reading embroidery data and customizing the color further
Embroidery Drag & Drop feature for selecting and positioning designs
Easy on-screen handles for digitally resizing and rotating designs
Up to 200% zoom-in preview window, with a convenient pan tool to quickly access the desired area
On-screen auto density adjustment (stitch to block)
Color Shuffling 3 function, which can choose one thread brand that has more color variations
No-fuss stippling in embroidery edit
Echo quilting button to add echo lines around the embroidery motif
Thumbnail sizes (large, medium, and small) are adjustable with tablet-like pinch-in and pinch-out functionality
Direct touch button for color change on the screen
Hoop size and grid options can be adjusted separately
Direct touch button for embroidery order
Automatic frame detection
Selectable thread brand when reading built-in designs or external designs
Progress bar to recognize current position in the active task
Auto Split of quilt block sashes function with 10 built-in designs
Redo and undo operation up to 10 times in embroidery editing
Intuitive information key to see thread list before selecting pattern
Projector that shows adjustable single and double guidelines, with advanced technology to display in a larger area than previous machines
Projector that displays gridlines with adjustable intervals
Projector shows stitch image on fabric with width, length, and left/right shift adjustment icons
Stitch image projected onto fabric will change to match stitch design previewed on LCD screen
‘+’ icon to choose to connect an additional stitch design, or to refresh your stitch design
MuVit Digital Dual Feed System with included general foot (also compatible with various additional feet)
My Custom Stitch feature, to combine and edit custom stitches and 185 built-in sample stitches
Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature for automatic presser foot pressure
Virtual Stitch Preview with InnovEye Plus Technology
Lightning-quick pivoting functionality, with customizable foot height
Sew without thread for paper punching
Square feeding system with powerful and long feed dogs.
Large adjustable knee lifter. Adjust the lever in three angles for our ideal sewing position.
Flexible presser foot height-stop with the included knee lifter. Adjust the Presser Foot in four different heights.
Needle plate detector for safe operation
Ruler design with zero mark at the needle
151 utility stitches
670 decorative stitches, including 10 Disney sewing stitches
Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute
Free motion mode automatically adjusts the foot height
Automatic feed dog drop
Large size one-step buttonhole, up to 47 mm
Camera detection buttonhole foot
Adjustable buttonhole slit length
Flexible size change for most of the built-in stitches
Basting stitch with N foot and free-motion technique
Easily accessible screen options for needle up/down, and pivot
LCD DISPLAY FEATURES
Large and clear 10.1" built-in HD LCD display, with tablet-like operation, including pinch-in and pinch-out functionality, flick, and slide scrolling
More than 16 million possible colors with no color shifting on LCD
Select embroidery designs and sewing stitches on the tablet-like display
Realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns
Faster on-screen design rendering than previous models
Over 34 instructional videos are available
Built-in PDF view of instructional manuals
2 high-speed 2.0 ports for design transfer and SD card compatibility
Customizable USB mouse pointer function with an optional mouse
Optional external USB embroidery card reader version 1.2 or later
Operational sounds in 5 levels
12 built-in languages
Higher power CPU than previous models
Compatible with BES 4 Dream Edition Embroidery Lettering Software, BES 4 Power Pack Add-Ons and the BES 4 Wireless Upgrade Kit
Includes four sizes of embroidery frames: 10.5"/8" x 16" with an easy lever release, 9.5" x 9.5", 5" x 7" and 4" x 4"
14 accessory feet, including 3 free-motion quilting feet and 1 piecing foot
High-quality accessory box with 3 trays for storage, to fit within 13.1" arm of machine
Straight stitch needle plate with angled lines for piecing placement and straight stitch foot
Optional multi-function foot controller for hands-free control of select sewing functions
- US Warranty 25 years head, 6 years electronics, 2 years labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Embroidery Sewn Samples and New Built In Embroidery DesignsBrother XP1 110 FEATURES:
Over 100 design, editing and time-saving features
Playlist of 8 Videos Introducing the All New Luminaire XP1 Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Machine by Brother. Starting with Luminaire XP1 Overview:
Enhanced My Design Center Video
Stitchvision Technology and Dual Purpose Stylus Video
Large 10.1” Capacitive Touch Screen LCD Display and Onscreen Editing Video
Echo Quilting Video
New Built in Designs and Decorative Stitches Video
Buttonhole Size Detection with InnovEye Plus Technology Video
Fast and Easy Bobbin Changes and Needle Threading Video
See Brother XP1 Videos on AllBrands You Tube Channel
See more videos on the new Brother XP1 Luminaire and Babylock Solaris starting August 6, 2018
Brother Support XP1 Luminaire.
- Accessory Storage Yes
- Additional Specialty Feet Available Yes
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Yes
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Yes
- Automatic Thread Cutter Yes
- Branded Series Disney
- Built-in Languages Yes
- Built-In Memory Yes
- Display Type LCD
- Feed Dog Points 7
- Included Accessory Feet 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H") 5.3" x 8.5"
- Memory Card Reader Yes
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes
- Needle Threading System Automatic
- Presser Foot Leveling Yes
- Quick Set Bobbin Yes
- Realistic Preview Yes
- Screensaver Yes
- Specialty Feet Included Yes
- Start/Stop Button Yes
- Stitch Selector Type Touch Panel
- Thread Sensor Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off Yes
- UL/CSA Listed Yes
- Wide Table Included No
- Workspace Area 5" x 13.1"
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 12.7" x 27.2" x 13.8"
- Unit Weight (lbs) 43.21
- Carton Width24.606"
- Carton Height28.74"
- Carton Length35.236"
- Carton Weight87.303 lbs
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting Yes
- Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings Yes
- Appliqué Creator Function Yes
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting Yes
- Built-In Border Function Yes
- Built-In Designs 1157
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters 192
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts 24
- Color Shuffling Function Yes
- Computer Connectivity Yes
- Curved Text on Screen Editing Yes
- Drag and Drop Editing Yes
- Embroidery Position Marker Yes
- Frame Designs - Shapes 10
- Frame Designs - Stiches 14
- Included Embroidery Hoops 4" x 4", 5" x 7"
- InnovEye Technology Yes
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm) 1050
- My Custom Design Feature Yes
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment Yes
- On-Screen Editing Yes
- On-Screen Help Yes
- Pattern Rotating Increments 0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Print and Stitch Technology Yes
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery Yes
- Resume Function Yes
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached Yes
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets Yes
- Speed Adjustment Yes
- Thread Anchor Yes
- Thread Wiper Yes
- Trial Position/Layout Function Yes
- Built-In Quilting Stitches Yes
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts 3
- Drop-Feed Automatic
- Free Motion Quilting Foot Yes
- Included Quilting Feet Yes
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA) Yes
- Back to Beginning Key Yes
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches) 821
- Button Hole Styles 15
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor Yes
- Knee Lifter Yes
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1050
- Media Type USB Yes
- My Custom Stitch Feature Yes
- Pivot Function Yes
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches Yes
- Sideways Sewing Yes
- Speed Control Yes
- Stitch Length (mm) 5
- Stitch Width (mm) 7
Carton Contents‡ 4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus
The newest update 1.23 is available for the XP1. This is version 1.23 and it is now on Brother Support. Please make sure you update your XP1. This is is a link to download the updateThis software update will provide the following changes.
Ÿ Improved so that the next color moves to the top on the embroidery color odder display
when progressing through to the next color change during embroidery process.
Ÿ Improved so that the pattern thumbnails in the machine's memory are displayed in order
of the last pattern saved is first one displayed when retrieving a pattern.
Ÿ The point-like indicator with the W foot can be used with a 'T' or a dot as its shape.
The type of pointer shape can be selected in the settings screen.
Ÿ Improved machine's functionality for the following feature.
§ Pattern connecting function using the built-in camera
§ Resume function
§ Dual purpose stylus function
§ Background image scanning function
§ Projector function
§ Memorizing the setting of embroidery tension
§ Initializing the needle position
Ÿ Revised the built-in operation manual
Free Update Firmware Version 1.2 Download for New Brother Innovis XP1 Lumianire (August 23, 2018) Version 1.20 Software Update Now Available for the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1. We would like to inform you we have released a software update version 1.20 for the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 on Brother Solutions Center. Updating your Luminaire with this software enables enhanced features including built-in videos. Please visit the Brother Solutions Center to view/download the update. Once at the site, select your Operating System. The software update will provide the following changes:
- Stitch or Embroidery data can be selected and brought in from USB, CD or DVD drive connected to the machine
- The USB embroidery card reader will become available
- Improved functionality of the Operation Manual such as the ability to search the manual
- Added Tutorial Videos. To use this function, it is necessary to install the "Tutorial Video Data" on the machine in addition to the software update. Please install the update 1.20 first, then install the Tutorial Video Data.
- Improved LCD display response
- Enhanced capability for the Luminaire to recognize thread colors in purchased patterns
- Sandisk USB keys are recommended over any other brand for updating Brother machines.
- 4 Embroidery Frame Sets (10.65″ x 16″, 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″, and 9.5″ x 9.5″)
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Large Accessory Case
- Dual King Spool Thread Stand
- Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever
- Grid Sheet Set
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Dual Purpose Stylus
I’d love to see it clean my house so I could sew more.
Reen Wilcoxson, Embroidery Garden
I'd like it to be wireless and have added features to My Design Center and include a MDC app.