- Bag and tote made of black nylon material, water and tear resistant, heavy-duty.
- Lightweight cart with rubber wheels for easily transporting your embroidery machine and embroidery unit or laptop computer
- Large bag holds most household embroidery/sewing machines and includes three zippered outside pockets and two Velcro inner pockets .
- locking retractable handle.
- 4 outside zippered compartments & 2 large internal pockets Embroidery Arm bag.
- Double heavy duty zipper.
- Padded interior for protection.
- Heavy duty carry straps.
- Embroidery Bag Fits most embroidery Machines.
- Size: 20"(L) x 11"(W) x 14"(H)
- Size: 19" (L) x 7 (W) x 18" (H) Not machines over 19"
- 2 outside zippered compartments.
- Slide over handle of embroidery machine bag.
- Fits most all brands (except Viking 605)
- Will not fit Viking Designer One with 19" wide case
- Heavy duty carry straps.
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Bag and tote are made of black nylon material, water and tear resistant, heavy-duty.
- Bag base is permanently attached to a sturdy, but lightweight metal and plastic cart with rubber wheels
- Large bag holds most household embroidery/sewing machines and includes three zippered outside pockets and two Velcro inner pockets
- Removable tote with optional shoulder strap has two zippered outside pockets and casing that fits over cart handle.
- Removable tote is designed to hold embroidery unit or laptop computer
- Double sewn padded handles on bag and tote provide strength, comfort, and durability
- Cart has locking retractable handle with push button release and wide track wheels for stability and smooth rolling
- Small bag: 19 ½ L x 6 W x 17 H
- Large Bag: 18 ½ L x 10W x 13H
Very pleased and happy that when I emailed a question it was answered the next day. Very happy and when I need something again I will return.
Love the Carry All Bag. Can't wait to go to my sewing classes with this "classy" bag. It is sturdy and well put together with a good solid structure for transporting my sewing computer, and all of the accessories. Great Value.
Rosa Y., San Dimas, CA
You have excellent service and products. I just decided to buy something that turned out to be too big for me. Quality very good, just too big. As soon as I get the returned approved, I will order a smaller sewing machine carrier. Thank you
Janis H, Groves TX
Price on item was lowered by $10 the week after I purchased my bags....a little disappointed in that as I would have liked to have had a price match for at least 30 days after purchase, like most of the retail stores have. Other than that I am enjoying the bags and think the price was good when compared to similar items.