INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
* Synchrony Bank Fixed Payment No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Credit Approval
EXTRA-LARGE EMROIDERY AREA – When it comes to embroidery, bigger is usually better. That's why the B 700 offers lots of elbow room for added flexibility and comfort when embroidering. Embroider designs up to 400 x 210 mm with 10 inches to the right of the needle, and using the optional Maxi hoop, which is available as an option.
The B 700 for embroidery offers even more features and options for embroidery lovers. Design editing allows you to easily position, mirror, rotate, combine and resize motifs. Create curved lettering effects, alter stitch density, combine alphabets with embroidery or create beautiful endless
embroidery designs. Complex combinations can even be resequenced according to color, and alternative color options can be reviewed before stitching out. The finished design can be saved directly on the machine or a USB stick.
What’s more, additional designs can be imported to the machine via the USB port. And the Check function lets you position the design precisely before embroidering. The remarkable, easy-to-use optional embroidery module with especially large embroidery area, three hoops, and the multiple spool holder come as standard when adding the optional embroidery module .
EXTRA-LARGE EMROIDERY AREA
When it comes to embroidery, bigger is usually better. That’s why the B 700 offers lots of elbow room for added flexibility and comfort when embroidering. Embroider designs up to 400 x 210 mm with 10 inches to the right of the needle, and using the Maxi hoop, which is available as an option.
TOTAL EMBROIDERY STITCH CONTROL
The B 700 offers effortless, fast and immaculate embroidery results. Achieve flawlessly clean embroidery with the Thread Away Mode, which is a swift movement of the hoop that pulls the top thread tail up and out of the fabric after cutting.
INVISIBLE & SMART SECURE
Achieve brilliant embroidery results thanks to the new Invisible Secure function, which makes the tie-on/off formation completely invisible. The Smart Secure function adds tie-on/off stitches if none are pre-programmed. Set the cutting of jump stitches at every length; no more manual trimming.
The new Thread-up Command function is easily accessed on the front of the machine. It brings the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric at the start of stitching leaving the underside of a project beautiful and clean.
Get perfectly placed designs with Pinpoint Placement. Simply select two points on the screen, match them with the markings on the hooped fabric, and align, rotate or resize to fit as desired. Have full visibility of the hooped fabric at all times, no additional tools needed.
- US Warranty 25 years head, 5 years electronics, 1 years labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Choose from 320 embroidery designs, 18 embroidery fonts and 1 large monogram set - all built-in
- Design editing mode with positioning, mirroring, rotating, combining and resizing of motifs
- Create curved lettering effects
- Alter stitch density
- Combine alphabets with embroidery
- Create beautiful endless embroidery designs
- Resequence complex combinations according to color
- Choose alternative color options before stitching out
- Save your created designs on the machine or USB stick
- Import additional designs with the Check function
- Help on demand: the Embroidery Consultant and built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answers to your questions wherever you need them
- Use Thread-up Command to lower and raise the needle bringing the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric at the start of the stitching leaving the underneath side of an embroidery project beautiful and clean
- Move hoop to back for an easy bobbin threading
- Move hoop to center for threading of upper thread
- Move to center of embroidery pattern
- Multiple spoolholder for up to 15 threads included
Extra-large Embroidery Area for large designs when using optional Module
- Extra-large embroidery area gives flexibility and comfort
- Embroider designs up to 400x210mm
- Three embroidery hoops included
- Choose from a large range of optional embroidery accessories and software
- Embroidery Only Machine - no sewing functionality
Pinpoint Placement for accurate design positioning
- Easy positioning and alignment of embroidery designs
- Simple to use: Select two points on the screen and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric
- Align, rotate or resize your design to fit as desired
- No additional tools or aids needed
- Full visibility of the hooped fabric at all times
Front load jumbo bobbin for easy re-threading
- No need to remove the hoop for re-threading
- Easy access to the front load bobbin
- Embroider with fewer interruptions with the Jumbo Bobbin that holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins
Total embroidery creative stitch control for flawless embroidery results
- Enjoy fast, immaculate and effortless embroidery
- Save and retrieve your personal settings on the machine
- Achieve clean embroidery with Thread Away Mode, which is a swift movement of the hoop that pulls the top thread tail up and out of the fabric after cutting, bringing it out of the way
Achieve brilliant embroidery results
- Make the perfected tie-on/off formation completely invisible with the Smart Secure function
- No more manual trimming needed by setting the cutting of jump stitches at any length
- Thread Away buries all thread tails and eliminates manual trimming
Extensive Embroidery Creative Consultant
- Provides on-board assistance for all embroidery levels & project types
- Built-in assistance for embroidering on multiple fabric types recommending stabilizer, needle size & type for best results
- Perfect for special effects such as cutwork, embroidered applique, quilting in the hoop, trapunto, free standing lace, punchwork and couching
B 700 for Embroidery - Bernina
BERNINA 700 Tutorial: Pinpoint Placement. Simple, perfect, beautiful embroidery every time! Learn everything about the remarkable Pinpoint Placement function in this easy-to-follow video tutorial.