New from Grace! A portable table top frame for sit down or stand up operation with front that will take up to Qnique 19 longarm machines in addition to your domestic portable sewing machine. If you've ever have wanted to try quilting on a frame but didn't have space or didn't want to invest that much money, then the Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame from Grace Company is the answer to your woes. This compact frame allows you to do everything a ten or twelve-foot frame can do for a fraction of the space and cost. The Cutie can handle king size quilts and can be stored away when you are through. You don't have to have a dedicated space to set up the Cutie; all you need is a flat surface that is at least 48" long by 38" wide. Laminate countertops, wood surfaces, or plastic tables will all support the frame. You also don't need to worry about the Cutie scratching surfaces or sliding around. The frame's base has a thick rubber padding that "grips" surfaces and prevents movement. Don't let quilting tie you down, and instead, get started on your dream projects with the Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame today! (Machine not included)
Adjustable in or out handles work both in front and back of frame. Table shown is not included.
Click here to view current specials and promotions from Grace (.pdf)
You will likely need an extension for the foot control cord on your home sewing machine if the foot control does not reach the floor or if moving the machine moves the foot control. The other option is a Grace Remote Speed Control for compatible machines list: Click here to see the list of compatible machines. Currently the Cutie comes with just the single prong extension cable. Eventually, they are going to include 6 cables with each frame. It will include 1200mm (3.97’) cables, the cable already included, a TRS (stereo) Extension Cable, a Custom Barrel Extension Cable, an Angled Barrel jack Extension Cable, a HD9 Foot Pedal Extension cable, and a 3 Prong Extension Cable.
PLEASE NOTE: the free foot control extension cord included has to be tested with single prong jacks on machines. We cannot guarantee that it will work, even on computer sewing machines. Please contact us with any questions.
Your table needs to be a minimum of 24" deep by 48" wide. Optional metal table coming in April with 12" sit down operation height adjustment, this table is designed for sit down or stand up operation. Will do up to king size depending on thickness of quilt sandwich. Optional Speed Control under Recommended Accessories for compatible home machines that are listed HERE
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be a large issue. The Cutie Frame can fit on any flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and like the Hoop-Frame it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, it is easily stored in a closet until it is needed again.
This frame fits at a price point for people who love quilting, and brings with it all the possibilities of free-motion quilting.
While your customers will love its easy storage ability, the Cutie Fabric Frame can be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation.
The Cutie Fabric Frame is a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric project.
Cutie is a revolutionary frame that's perfect for those who want to use a quilting frame, but don't have the room for a larger model. The Cutie can fit on the kitchen table, your coffee table, or any other flat surface—no dedicated room or space required.
The Cutie is the perfect free-motion quilting system for someone just starting out. Get a free-motion quilting system for under $1000! There's no need to buy an expensive quilting machine either, you can use any machine that fits this frame.
Thanks to its small size, the Cutie can fit anywhere and can be stored easily. Simply break down the frame per the instructions and easily store the Cutie in a closet when not in use.
With the Cutie's premium dual-track system, free motion quilting has never been easier! Your sewing or quilting machine will effortlessly glide over the fabric in any direction. Easily quilt loops, arches, straight lines, and a multitude of other designs on the Cutie.
Grace's Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame is compatible with almost any machine. The frame's top plate can accommodate any home machine that's less than 11-1/2" thick and is adjustable to fit sewing machines with up to 19" of throat space. So easily pair this frame with your longarm, midarm, or domestic machine.
Storage and Accessibility
Weighing an estimated 30-pounds, you can easily take this frame to classes or guild meetings. When you are ready to store it away, place it under a bed or vertically in a closet. With all the moving you can do with the Cutie Frame, it was designed with durability in mind, and it has additional corner braces and aluminum extrusions to make the structure more sturdy.
Some of its key benefits are:
1. It can fit on any sturdy flat surface, like a sewing table, kitchen/dining table, countertop, or foldable table for easy access to quilting anywhere.
2. It's light and easy to maneuver for easy storage, and can be broken down for transport to different locations and even taken on vacation or quilting outside the home.
3. With it's size and price point, the Cutie can be enjoyed, not just by quilters, by any crafter or fabric enthusiast that wants to add free-motion artistic stitching to their projects.
4. The Cutie can fit any machine that our Q-Zone Hoop-Frame can, this includes almost any domestic quilting machine and our Q'nique 15 and 19 machines.
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- It can fit on any sturdy flat surface, like a sewing table, kitchen/dining table, countertop or foldable table for easy access for you to quilt anywhere.
- It's light and easy to maneuver for easy storage, and can be broken down for transport. So you can take it with you on vacation or for quilting outside the home.
- With it's size and price point, the Cutie can be enjoyed, not just by quilters, but by any crafter or fabric enthusiast that wants to add free-motion artistic stitching to their projects.
- The Cutie can fit any machine that our Q-Zone Hoop-Frame can, this includes almost any domestic quilting machine and our Q'nique 15 and 19 machines.
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be a large issue. The Cutie can fit on any sturdy flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and like the Hoop-Frame it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, it is easily stowed until it is needed again. This frame fits at a price point for people who love quilting, and brings with it all the possibilities of free-motion quilting. While you will love its easy storage ability, the Cutie can also be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation.
The Cutie is a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric projectGreat ready to quilt with any household sewing or quilting machine with the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame is made out of durable metal to last for generations of quilting. Use the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame with popular standard arm, midarm and longarm sewing and quilting machine. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame will hold the quilt while you are working and hold it at the proper tension for maximum stitch quality.
Major features of the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame:
- Saves space, fits in any room
- Use on your favorite table top
- Get into a free-motion quilting system for under $1000 with your sewing machine
- Use your machine. You do not have to buy a specific machine!
- Space: This frame can fit on the kitchen table, coffee table, or any other flat surface without needing a dedicated room or space
- Store it in a closet when not in use
- Easy setup, break down, and storage
- Simple set up and quilting with only the frame (no need to buy extras)
- Possibility to upgrade with accessories in the future (Quilt Motion, legs, etc. )
- So many options for upgrading machines! The Cutie frame will hold up to a 19" machine
- Only weighs about 25 pounds assembled without machine.
- The Carriage on the Cutie holds a machine that has a 11.5” width base or smaller, length of 23” or smaller and up to a 19” throat. Sometimes sit down machines can be a bit short on the bottom, but they should work.
CHOOSE THESE OPTIONS FOR THE MACHINE YOU WILL USING ON THIS FRAME
OPTION 1--For use with a standard size sewing machine or mid arm machine. Mid arm is up to 9 inch throat space from needle to inside edge of sewing machine
Option 2-- For longarm machines 14 inches to 19 inches
The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame works with these popular sewing machines
Option 1 works great on these models:
Brother PQ1300, PQ1500S, PQ1500SL
Juki TL98, TL2000, TL2010, TL2020, TL18
Pfaff Grand Quilter
Option 2 works great on these popular models
Grace Qnique 14, 15, 19
Table inserts are not available at this time. We are not sure when they will be available. But you don’t need them if you have the frame set on your table or counter. You will use the table or counter as the surface to place your designs onto.
Yes, that should fit on the frame platform as long as it doesn’t have the wheels on it. Grace
THE GRACE COMPANY GUARANTEES THE FOLLOWING ELECTRICAL PARTS ON THE QNIQUE GRACE SEWING MACHINE SYSTEM WITH A 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
Front Handles/Buttons, LCD, Encoders, Laser, Stitch Regulator, Cables, Power Supply, Motor, All other wiring and electronics.
The Grace Company guarantees these electrical parts against manufacturing defects for the first year of ownership on all Qnique models.
The Grace Company warrants all non-moving, non-electric, mechanical parts on the Qnique Quilting Machine against mechanical failure due to manufacturing defects for up to 2 years after initial purchase.
The Grace Company warrants the cast metal body of the Qnique Quilting Machine to be free of defects or imperfections causing product failure for up to 5 years after initial purchase.
This means Grace Company will replace parts that they deem to be faulty, or that fail due to what the Grace Company determines to be manufacturing defects. The customer pays all shipping and labor fees. The warranty period begins at the date of purchase. The warranty does not transfer to a secondary owner.
Any parts damaged by the customer do require payment.
The Warranty period begins at the time of the customer’s purchase from SewingMachinesPlus.com. Customer proof of purchase should be obtained if no warranty card for the customer exists.
Warranty Exclusions: The warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use, or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or lack of proper machine maintenance.
Will the Cutie frame work with the Babylock Jazz?
Yes, it will! If you're wondering about the compatibility of your machine with this frame, please contact us.