Meet Zoom… The World’s Fastest Vacuum! Weighing only eight pounds, the Ultra Lightweight upright from CleanMax couples extreme maneuverability with tremendous cleaning power to get the job done now! Plus, the Zoom is built to last with tough polycarbonate materials and an aluminum handle tube to ensure this upright will stand up to the toughest tasks day after day. All corded CleanMax Zoom models have earned a Gold seal of approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Color: Black
- Carpet Height Adjustment: Auto
- Belt Type: Stretch
- Bottom Plate Material: ABS Plastic
- Brushroll Type: Wood
- Cord Length: 35 Feet
- Filtration: HEPA Media Bag
- Handle Tube Material: Metal
- Headlight: No
- On Off Switch Location: On Handle
- Power Amp Watts: 5.5 Amps
- Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
- Wheel Type: Non-Marking Rubber
- Certification: UL Approved Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval - Gold LEED Qualifying (low speed)
The CleanMax ZM-700 has a larger fan with 3.5” diameter fan for more powerful airflow than other 8 pound uprights.
The CleanMax ZM-700 features a metal brushroll with Hall™ Sensor Belt Protection - Never change a belt again!
Vacuums with the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Seal of Approval must pass a number of tests to ensure they are cleaning effectively and leaving carpets undamaged during vacuuming.
• Soil Removal: vacuums must remove a substantial amount of dirt from carpeting.
• Dust Containment: dust must remain trapped and unable to reenter the air after cleaning to ensure the indoor air quality isn’t negatively affected by vacuuming.
• Surface Appearance Change: carpeting must be undamaged after repeated vacuuming.
If a vacuum cleaner passes these tests, it receives a CRI Seal of Approval, but it’s not a simple pass or fail system. A vacuum that passes the Carpet and Rug Institute’s stringent tests is then ranked gold, silver or bronze based on its combined scores on these tests.
Carpet Height Adjustment: Auto
Belt Type: Stretch
Bottom Plate Material: ABS Plastic
Brushroll Type: Wood
Cord Length: 35 Feet
Filtration: HEPA Media Bag
Handle Tube Material: Metal
On Off Switch Location: On Handle
Power Amp Watts: 5.5 Amps
Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
Wheel Type: Non-Marking Rubber