- Color: Black
- Carpet Height Adjustment: Auto
- Belt Type: Stretch
- Bottom Plate Material: ABS Plastic
- Brushroll Type: Wood
- Cord Length: 30 Feet
- Filtration: HEPA Media Bag
- Handle Tube Material: Metal
- Headlight: No
- On Off Switch Location: On Handle
- Power Amp Watts: 5.5 Amps
- Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
- Wheel Type: Non-Marking Rubber
- Certification: UL Approved Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval - Gold LEED Qualifying (low speed)
The CleanMax ZM-700 has a larger fan with 3.5” diameter fan for more powerful airflow than other 8 pound uprights.
Vacuums with the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Seal of Approval must pass a number of tests to ensure they are cleaning effectively and leaving carpets undamaged during vacuuming.
• Soil Removal: vacuums must remove a substantial amount of dirt from carpeting.
• Dust Containment: dust must remain trapped and unable to reenter the air after cleaning to ensure the indoor air quality isn’t negatively affected by vacuuming.
• Surface Appearance Change: carpeting must be undamaged after repeated vacuuming.
If a vacuum cleaner passes these tests, it receives a CRI Seal of Approval, but it’s not a simple pass or fail system. A vacuum that passes the Carpet and Rug Institute’s stringent tests is then ranked gold, silver or bronze based on its combined scores on these tests.
Carpet Height Adjustment: Auto
Belt Type: Stretch
Bottom Plate Material: ABS Plastic
Brushroll Type: Wood
Cord Length: 30 Feet
Filtration: HEPA Media Bag
Handle Tube Material: Metal
On Off Switch Location: On Handle
Power Amp Watts: 5.5 Amps
Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
Wheel Type: Non-Marking Rubber