- Motor: 10 AMPS, Capped, 2 Stage
- Motor Protection: Thermal & Pressure Activated
- Filtration: HEPA Media Bag & Filter
- Handle Tube: Metal
- Bottom Plate: Metal
- Brushroll: Glass Filled Polycarbonate
- Brush Bearing: Ball Bearings
- Cord Hook: Metal
- Power Cord: (2) 30' Commercial Grade Cords with 6.5" Pigtail
- On Board Tools: Quick Draw System, Aluminum Telescopic Wand and 12' Cleaning Reach
- Wheels: 4 Rubber Wheels with Brass Bushings
- Nozzle: 14" with Riveted Bumper
- Edge Cleaning: Front and Side
- Height Adjustment: Automatic
- CFM Average (motor): 107
- IOW (motor): 110
- Handle Weight: Less than 1 lb.
- Warranty: 1-Year Main Body, 2-Year Motor
- Certifications: LEED Qualifying ETL Approved Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval - Silver
Vacuums with the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Seal of Approval must pass a number of tests to ensure they are cleaning effectively and leaving carpets undamaged during vacuuming.
• Soil Removal: vacuums must remove a substantial amount of dirt from carpeting.
• Dust Containment: dust must remain trapped and unable to reenter the air after cleaning to ensure the indoor air quality isn’t negatively affected by vacuuming.
• Surface Appearance Change: carpeting must be undamaged after repeated vacuuming.
If a vacuum cleaner passes these tests, it receives a CRI Seal of Approval, but it’s not a simple pass or fail system. A vacuum that passes the Carpet and Rug Institute’s stringent tests is then ranked gold, silver or bronze based on its combined scores on these tests.
Two 30 ft. commercial grade cords with 6.5 in. pigtail
4 rubber wheels
14 in. nozzle with riveted bumper
Quick Draw system
Aluminum telescopic wand with 12 ft. of cleaning reach
Automatic height adjustment
Front and side edge cleaning
Less than 1 lb. handle weight
Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval- Silver