- Color: Green
- Belt Type: 6-Groove Poly V
- Bottom Plate Material: ABS Plastic
- Brushroll Type: Plastic
- Cord Length: 75 Feet
- Filtration: 4-Stage Clean Air
- Floor Selector: N
- Handle Tube Material: Steel
- Headlight: No
- On Off Switch Location: On Handle
- Power Amp Watts: 1 HP, 115 Volts
- Length Of Warranty: 1 Year
- Wheel Type: Non-Marking Rubber and Swivel Casters
- Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval: Bronze
The CM-WAV has four stages of filtration for cleaner carpets and cleaner air.
Stage 1: A large capacity disposable paper filter bag keeps dirt where it belongs.
Stage 2: The paper filter bag is enclosed in a reusable cloth filter bag for an extra layer of filtration.
Stage 3: Each of the two vacuum motors contains an intake filter.
Stage 4: On the other side of the motor, a high-performance cartridge filters the motor exhaust.
Vacuums with the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Seal of Approval must pass a number of tests to ensure they are cleaning effectively and leaving carpets undamaged during vacuuming.
• Soil Removal: vacuums must remove a substantial amount of dirt from carpeting.
• Dust Containment: dust must remain trapped and unable to reenter the air after cleaning to ensure the indoor air quality isn’t negatively affected by vacuuming.
• Surface Appearance Change: carpeting must be undamaged after repeated vacuuming.
If a vacuum cleaner passes these tests, it receives a CRI Seal of Approval, but it’s not a simple pass or fail system. A vacuum that passes the Carpet and Rug Institute’s stringent tests is then ranked gold, silver or bronze based on its combined scores on these tests.