The EverSewn Celine Sewing Machine - Quality in the Details
The EverSewn Celine was designed to be the perfect companion for the experienced sewist but also offers great features that make it a very beginner-friendly sewing and quilting machine. We designed this machine with YOU in mind!
Have a quilt or large project to work on? The Celine has you covered with a 6.5-inch throat space, making it perfect for large projects or quilts. There is plenty of room between the needle and machine for sewing larger amounts of fabric.
At EverSewn, we know your time is precious so we’ve designed this machine to help you fly through your project stash! The 850 stitches per minute sewing speed will allow you to easily finish even the biggest projects. And don’t worry about durability! The strong DC 24V motor can easily sew through multiple layers of denim. The guts of the EverSewn Celine are constructed of precision engineered metal parts - this machine is made to last.
Speaking of saving time, with the push of a button the Celine cuts your thread automatically. This machine also features an adjustable presser foot pressure, a sewing speed control, start/stop function, and needle stop up/down. The bobbin has a drop-in design and is tangle-resistant as well!
We know many sewists like to go on sewing retreats or sewing circles, so we made sure the Celine is portable, so even with the quality metal parts and extra features, the Celine weighs in at only 14 pounds.
Click Here to View the Eversewn WALH73A Celine Sewing Machine Instruction Manual
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 1 Year Electrical, 90 Days Service Labor on defects in material and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Precision engineering metal parts, still only 14 pounds
- Durable and strong DC 24V motor, sews easy over multiple layers of denim
- Flawless stitch quality, easy to load drop in bobbin - tangle resistant
- 7 presser feet included (Zipper, Buttonhole, Overcasting, Blind hem, Applique, Button sew on, and All purpose foot)
Approximate weights and measurements:
- Machine Weight: 14 lbs.
- Machine and Packaging Weight: 19 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 17”W x 7”D x 12”H
- Packaging Dimensions: 19.5”W x 10”D x 14”H