This combo includes:
Reliable™ i500 2.5 liter One-Iron & Steam Boiler
Reliable™ Professional Heated Vacuum Commercial Ironing & Pressing Table
The Reliable™ i500 professional ironing sytem will make all of your ironing tasks easier.
- The 2.5 liter stainless steel tank will provide hours of continuous dry steam.Standard features include a low water level indicator, quick disconnect for the steam and electrical connection, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Made in Italy
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
- US Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
The combination of strong vacuum, build quality, performance and value separates the 6200VB from the competition.
Our 600 series vacuum pressing tables are equipped with the industries strongest (for fast drying time) and fastest (no waiting for the motor to rev up) 0.8 h.p. vacuum motors.
Standard features include an exhaust chimney for the hot air, high-quality pad and nylon cover to ensure strong vacuum, and a built-in heating element to assist drying and ensure long life.
The 614HA vacuum table comes complete with a swing arm and sleeve buck for those looking for maximum flexibility.
- 0.8 h.p. vacuum motor
- Sleeve buck and swing arm included
- Built-in heating element
- Long-life pad and nylon cover, iron pad
- Useable from either side of table (right or left side)
- Catch tray for longer garments
Best used for:
Skirts, blouses, dresses and shirts
General touch-up work
- Manufacturer's US warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
- Professional quality components – built to last
Reliable™ understands that the quality of a boiler/iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
- Automatic shut-off – with light indicator
A sensor on the element automatically detects when the water level is low, and shuts itself off. A light will come on, telling you it is time to refill the tank.
- Regular tap water
The i500 is easy to use and to operate. Simply fill it up with regular tap water, plug it in, and in 10 minutes you will have beautiful dry steam.
- Pressure gauge feature
All Reliable™ Steamer boilers have a built-in pressure gauge so you don’t have to guess what the operating pressure is. This is an important safety feature, and one you will not want to live without once you have used it.
- 50 P.S.I. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
Others promise dry steam, but our i500 delivers the dryest steam in the industry with a regular operating pressure of 50 P.S.I.
- Professional steam iron
We didn’t cut any corners with the i500. We use the same iron that we use on our most expensive boiler/iron systems. The iron has a unique labyrinth system that separates the water from the steam, guaranteeing dry steam.
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection.
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam.
Product Brochure - PDF
Electrical: 120v Or 220v
Water Capacity: .66 U.s. Gallons – 2.5 L
Operating Pressure: 50 Psi – 3.44 Bar
Wattage: 1000w / 800w
Power Consumption: 15 Amps
Tank Construction: Stainless Steel
Low Water Indicator: Standard
Steam Connector Type: Quick-release
Electrical Approval: Cetlus
Country Of Origin: Italy
Warranty: Limited 1 Year, Lifetime Tank
Heated pressing surface: Standard
Functions: Vacuum only
Power consumption: 10 amps
Pressing dimensions : 43” x 13.8”
Pedal : Left or right hand use
Iron rest: Standard
Swing arm and buck: Standard
Shipping dimensions: 16” x 60” x 24”
Weight: 175 Lbs
Warranty: RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty