Appropriate for use in upholstery, footwear, leather, canvas industries.
Designed for stitching such products as tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins, safety belts, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boots, book bindings; auto, boat and furniture upholstery, sports and camping equipment, orthopedic appliances, suitcases, knapsacks, and outerwear made of extra heavy duty materials. Designed for extra thick threads.
- Large oscillating shuttle hook
- Work space 161/2n (420mm)
- Reverse feed
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Cam take-up lever
- Extra high presser lift for sewing extra heavy materials
- Heavy balance wheel
- Triple Transport (walking foot): Bottom, top and needle feed
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Presser lift: 13/16" (20mm)
Needle Bar Stroke: 2 13/64" (56mm)
Stitch Length, Max. 1.7 s.p.i (15mm)
Needle: 7 x 3
Bed Size: 26" x 9 7/8" (660 x 251 mm)
Work Space: 16 1/2" (420mm)
Stitch Type: 301
*Speed dependent on materials, thread and operation
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Sylvia Performance Comformatic 8501 Operators Sewing Chair, Height Adjust (+$129.00, You Save $40.99)
Superior SR-2 Speed Reducer 3" 6" 9" Pulleys, Install Between Motor & Handwheel (+$149.00, You Save $20.99)