Notice we have cut off the dog ears on the triangles for easy alignment. AccuQuilt GO! shapes are designed to cut with precision and speed-and to sew together beautifully!
Use with AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter (55100).
Cuts two 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"H (9 cm x 9 cm) A shape triangles and four 3 1/2"W x 2"H (9 cm x 5 cm) B shape triangles. Cut even more with up to six layers of 100% cotton fabric.
Use 6" x 12" cutting mat (55112).
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
Storage: 6" x 12" Die Board (15 cm x 30 cm)
Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that match size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
I am always impressed with the speed of any delivery from AllBrands. Keep up the good work.