Featuring a sewing capacity of 3/8” and 5/8” presser foot clearance, the Techsew 2700 is the only machine you need for all of your light to medium weight sewing.
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Includes the new Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed – great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Automatic Lubrication
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table with locking casters
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #207
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- 6 Month Warranty on the Machine, 1 Year Warranty on the Motor
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 5 Stitches Per Inch (5mm)
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle 135x17, Sizes: #18 to #24
- 13086C hook
- 10656 bobbin
- Thread sizes: #46 to #207
Click here for product brochure (.PDF)
Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine.
How to Set Up the Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine
How to Thread the Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine.
TechSew 27700 Videos
Complete table, motor, goose neck lamp, bobbin winder, needles, 10656 bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Techsew 2700 leather crafters accessories package
- American & Efird bonded nylon thread
- Piping foot
- Left toe zipper foot
- much more!