Sew Advanced, Sew Affordable "Best entry level computer sewing machine with the most features for the money! Only one with Extension Work Table, Walking Foot, Quilt Guide, & Darning Embroidery Foot" John Douthat, Owner and Tech
AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We also give unlimited tech support by email, fax and phone. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer.
Create, sew and quilt - easily and affordably!
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that's easy on your budget.
Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes.
The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control.
Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish.
Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine!
The CS6000i computerized sewing machine includes 100 stitch functions, 60 built-in stitches, 7 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, one-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threading. Bonus accessories include an oversized table for large sewing and quilting projects. A LED display with computerized stitch selection will make creating delicate family treasures a breeze using the built-in heirloom stitches.
- 60 pre programmed stitches which perform 100 stitch functions, including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting
- Start stop button built in, Operate the machine with or without the foot control.
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in Side Mount thread cutter
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding
- One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin
- Quilting features included
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free-motion quilting
Includes Extension Table, 7 Presser Feet, Hard Cover
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, twin-needle stitching and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
This light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The CS-6000i has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price! The CS-6000i also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that's easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard cover. The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control. Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish. Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine!
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 2 Years Electrical, 1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
NEW Brother accessories online catalog by machine model numbers
- Model No. CS-6000i
- Machine Dimensions: 11.4"H x 6.7"D x 16"W
- Machine Weight: 9.91 lbs.
- UL/CSA listed
Quick-Set™ Bobbin: Quick set, drop-in bobbin
On-Screen Help: No
On-Screen Editing: No
Built-in Memory: No
Lighting: Dual LED
Needle Threading System: Automatic
Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting: 2 manual
Thread Sensor: No
Buttonhole Styles: 7 One-step
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: No
Reinforcement/reverse Stitches: No
Built-in Quilting Stitches: Yes
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 60
Feed Dog: 6
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 850
My Custom Stitch™ Feature: No
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: No
Stitch Width: 7mm
Accessory Storage: Built-in
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.4" x 6.7" x 16.1"
Machine Weight: 13 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.0" x 9.9" x 19.49"
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v
Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
- Accessory pouch with needle set
- Twin needle
- Spool caps (3)
- Spool pin
- Bobbins (3)
- Cleaning brush
- Seam ripper
- Eyelet punch
- Power cord
- Operation Manual
- Hard protective cover
- Oversized table
Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole foot
- Overcasting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Zipper foot
- Zigzag foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Walking foot
- Spring action quilting foot
Warranty card included with instruction book
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles 3 Feet Foot Kit* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
Organ HAx1 15x1 100 Chrome Flat Shank Needles Sharp or Ball Point Size 9-20 (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)