Panasonic 360° FreeStyle Cordless Iron with Charging Base and Carrying Case
Natural. Easy. Convenient.Quickly get to those tight spots like collars and cuffs without rotating the iron or yourself. Speeds up larger jobs like tablecloths or curtains. Iron in any direction with precision, ease and speed.
This lightweight cordless 360 Freestyle Iron by Panasonic comes in its own heat- resistant carrying case for easy traveling to quilt retreats or on trips!
It has a detachable water tank, with a built-in, lifetime anti-calcium build-up cartridge, so you can use tap water. It features a double eliptical sole plate (points on both ends) trademarked by Panasonic, automatic- shut-off feature,(after 10 minutes) electronic temperature control, and anti-drip system.
It even steams in the vertical position. Won the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval Iron heats up in 1 minute to maximum (392 degree) temperature, after removing from base- you have 2 minutes, 30 seconds of ironing at set temp, before iron begins to cool You may iron for a full 6 minutes before the iron reaches low.
Every time iron is replaced on base, it reheats. Base features an auto-wind cord reel. This iron is perfect for quilters especially for applique methods. Also features adjustable steam, spray mist and jet of steam for tough wrinkles or self-cleaning.
- Detachable water tank holds 4 ounces.
- Power source 120V 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5-1/8" x 3-15/16" x 8-11/16" and weighs only 4.4 lbs!
- 1500 Watt Power Consumption.
Customers should call Panasonic directly with warranty issues: 1-800-405-0652 or email to email@example.com
- Lightweight cordless iron
- Heat-resistant carrying case
- Detachable water tank
- Lifetime anti-calcium build up cartridge
- Tap water can be used
- Double pointed, stainless steel soleplate
- “Stay Clean” Steam vents circumventing iron base
- Steams in the vertical and horizontal positions
- Anti-Drip System
- Low, medium, high temps
- Electronic temperature control
- Adjustable steam settings
- Heats to desired temperature in 1.5 minutes
- 2.5 minutes of set temperature for ironing
- 6 foot retractable cord on docking station
- Won the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Up to 25% faster ironing
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 3-Way Auto Shut Off
- Automatic Shut Off after 10 Minutes
- 4 fl oz Reservoir Capacity
- Anti-calcium System
- Spray Mist
- High, Medium, Low Temperature Settings
- Minimum Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Maximum Temperature: 392°F (200°C)
- Stainless Steel Sole Plate
- Self-clean, Stay-clean Vents
- Adjustable Steam
- Vertical Steam
- Steam or Dry Ironing
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light
- Fabric Dial
- Temperature Dial
- Dry / Steam Selector
- Adjustable Steam Amount Selector
- Extra Burst, Jet-of-Steam Button
- Cool Water Spray or Mist Button
Input Voltage: 110 V AC
Input Current: 12.50 A
Power Consumption: 1500 W
Color: Gray Reservoir
Weight (Approximate): 5 lb
Panasonic NI-WL600. You know what I hate most about ironing? The cord that gets in the way, the water that sputters out when you were only trying for steam and the length of time most irons take to heat up and the amount of time it takes to actually do the ironing.
My husband had already purchased this same item from you for me and I've told everyone how easy it is to iron clothes with I cord in my was and is also wonderful to use for quilting. I bought this one as a gift for my mother who had a shoulder replacement done and has told me how her iron is heavy snd the cord gets in her way. She really likes how lightweight it is and said it reminds her of the old hot iron her mom used when she was little.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.