This is a split needle bar machine built on the GC20518 platform that is available in standard size (model GC20528-M) and large capacity hooks (model GC20528-B). It uses two vertical axis rotating hooks and a sliding bar take up to produce two lines of double lock stitch. Automatic lubrication in combination with the drive belt and plumber pump mechanism ensure smooth and quiet operation. The arm shaft and hook shaft are supported by ball bearings. A knob type stitch regulator and lever type reverse feeding mechanism make the machine easy to operate. The split needle bar can be engaged or disengaged mechanically. A bobbin thread pull back spring in the bobbin case guarantees the synchronization of the needle thread and bobbin thread creating seamless stitching. It can be used to produce overalls, jeans, uniforms and for decorative sewing on bags.
Split Needle Bar: one needle stays in the material while the other continues sewing. Then the operator turns the material, the needle continues sewing until it catches up to the other needle and they sew together again. This is how our split needle bar machine works.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Application: Light to medium heavy weight
- Max Sewing Speed: 3500 rpm
- Stitch length: 0-5 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 32 mm
- Presser foot lift By hand: 7 mm
- Presser foot lift By knee: 13 mm
- Needle/Size: DP x 5, 11#-14# Same as 135x5, 135x7, 134R, 1955
- Rotating Hook: Standard hook with bobbin thread pull-back spring
- Lubrication: Auto lubricated
- Auto Trimmer: No
- Motor: 370W Clutch motor
- Needle Gauge: Standard 6.4 mm