- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 47.6”h x 15.6”w x 7.8”d Dimensions
- 120.9cm x 39.2cm x 19.8cm Dimensions
- StowAway® In-wall Ironing Board
- Space-saving in-wall design.
- Two storage shelves: deep upper shelves accomodates even large plate irons
- 180-degree rotation for full access to board; accomodates left and right-handed users
- 2-inch height adjustment after installation
- Includes place to rest the iron while board is in use and stowed away
- Heat-resistant barrier for hot-iron storage
- Comes with cover and pad featuring Nanomax® Stain and Scorch coating
- Unfinished Oak
- The board is made of 3/4" MDF. Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.