Note: The 3650HD has a powerful bottom feed mechanism that will leave marks on soft leather and is not recommended for saddle bags and jackets.
Includes table with locking wheels, motor, speed reducer, needles, bobbins, oiler, instruction manual, tools, bobbin winder, lamp. Pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted. Ready to sew!
The Techsew 3650HD comes pre-threaded and Ready to Sew! It is designed for applications and sewing projects using heavy materials such as: horse tack repair, harnesses, holsters, bridles, horse blankets, heavy webbing, canvas, synthetics and more. With its 7/16" sewing capacity and 10.5" long cylinder arm, the Techsew 3650HD makes large and heavy sewing projects a breeze. The Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer give you the highest amount of torque possible, while providing great speed control for slow stitching.
- High presser foot clearance (1/2")
- Powerful feed mechanism - for sewing thick and bulky items
- Reverse stitch
- 10.5" long cylinder bed
- Sews up to 7/16" thickness
- Built-in Roller Guide - helps you keep your stitches straight and even
- Sews 2 layers of 10-11oz leather, 3 layers of 9oz leather, and 4 layers of 7-8oz leather
- Stitch length adjustment (7mm max length)
- Equipped with Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, amateur and professional sewers
- New reinforced U-Table provides open space around the cylinder bed
- Locking wheels makes the unit easy to move around, and locks in place during use
See the Video Below to view the Techsew 3650HD in action:
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Needle sizes: #23 to #27
Thread sizes: #69 to #350
Presser Foot clearance: 1/2"
Maximum stitch length: 7mm
Cylinder bed length: 10.5"
Table dimensions: 47 x 21 x 24 to 31.5" (adjustable height)
Techsew SmartServo motor: 600W, 4/5HP, 110V, 0 to 1800RPM, 18 speed settings with bright LED display.
"For saddle skirting I would recommend using size 25 or 26 needle with size 207 thread. For thinner leather from 5-6oz you can use size 22 or 23 needles with 92 or 138 thread." Ron at TechSew
Very Happy with the machine. We had a small misunderstanding when we first got the machine and we programmed it to run in the wrong direction. A quick phone call to customer service got the problem fixed and we have used it in production of leather goods daily for the past five months without a single issue. We are currently considering purchasing a second one but debating on whether we need a machine that is as heavy duty as the one we have now. If a sturdy machine capable of doing heavy work without breakdown issues is the thing you're looking for this is a good choice. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ 214X1 100 Chrome Sewing Machine Needles Sizes 18-30 for* (+$49.99, You Save $10.00)