Easily cut and embroider your designs, without stopping between steps to change needles. After running the upgrade on your PR-Series embroidery machine, replace needles 1-4 with the four color-coded cutwork needles, then thread the remaining needles as usual. Now, your PR-Series embroidery machine will be ready to embroider -and- cut your design, without having to switch out cutting and embroidery needles—one of the perks to owning and operating a multi-needle machine!
Furthermore, expand your resources with 30 cutwork embroidery designs! Perfect for the cutwork novice, this selection includes beautiful patches, appliqués, and cutwork, all directly from your PR-Series machine. No PC connection required!
Basic Cutwork - Embroider & Cut the Included Designs.This kit includes 30 beautiful .pes cutwork designs, which you can have your PR-series machine embroider and cut - No PC required!
Intermediate Cutwork - Create Appliqués From Your Own .Pes FilesTurn any .pes lettering or design file into an appliqué - No PC required! Use the .pes files built into your PR-series machine, or import your own .pes files, and have your PR machine embroider and cut the design. Choose from the range of outline cutting shapes, and cutting functions, for custom creations!
Advanced Cutwork - Design/Customize/Digitize Your Own Cutwork!Take your creativity to the next level! Use the PE-Design Next Version 9.2 Upgrade +CW software to design your own cutwork!
- Compatible with PR650, PR650e, PR1000, and PR1000e models; not compatible with PR620 Series models.
- Internet connection and PC required to download Cutwork software.
- Customers must have PE-DESIGN® Version 5.0 or above, or PE-DESIGN® NEXT, in order to use the full customizing and editing functions of the included PE-DESIGN® NEXT Version 9.2 Upgrade. The Basic
- Cutwork functions (embroider and cut included 30 designs) and intermediate functions (Create appliqués without a PC) can be used by upgrading your PR Series machine with the included firmware; the Basic and intermediate functions do not require previous versions of PE-DESIGN®, and do not require installing the included PE-DESIGN® Version 9.2 Upgrade.
This item is full version software. You do not need previous software for this item. The security device is the writer box which enables use on any computer the device is used on.
New Features for PE-Design® Next
New Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface
Customized Quick Access Toolbar / Customized Shortcut Keys
PE-DESIGN® NEXT LINK - Link up to 4 PR-1000 or Upgraded PR-650 Machines with Queue Functionality
100 Built-in Fonts with On-Screen Typing Capability
Outline Sewing for Select Built-in Fonts
Convert Pre-digitized Text to Block for Customizing Lettering Shapes or Stitch Angles
Connection Point Setting provides the ability to change jump stitches for Lettering
Editing Capabilities in 3D Image Mode
Start Your Own Business Lettering and Design Templates
Name Drop Function for Merging Names into Templates
Candlewicking Stitch and Stem Stitch
Create Spiral Floral Pattern
Circle Copy and Mirror Copy
Create Offset Lines for Decorative Effects such as Echo Quilting
Import Vector Images (WMF)
Offset Attribute for Motif Stitch Patterns
Default Size Setting for Motif Stitch Patterns and Programmed Fill Stitch
Create Embossing and Engraving Effects with Outlines and Shapes
Create Split Embroidery Designs for Jumbo Frames Using Machines with Innoveye™ Technology
Jump Stitch Thread Trimming Setting for PR Series Machines
USB Card Writer Module
Minimum PC Requirements:
Computer: IBM PC or compatible computer
Operating System: Windows® XP/ Windows Vista®/ Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) Windows 8
Processor: 1GHz or higher
Memory: 512MB (1GB or more is recommended)
Hard disk free space: 300MB
Monitor: XGA (1024 x 768), 16-bit color or higher
Port: 1 available USB
CD-ROM drive: Required for installation
- 4 color-coded cutwork needles
- CD-ROM containing PE-DESIGN® Next Version
- 9.2 +CW Upgrade software
- CD-ROM containing certification key wizard (for PR-Series machine upgrade software and instruction manuals), and 30 cutwork designs
- Water soluble stabilizer - Appx. 12" x 59" (SA540)
- 2 cutwork needle-changing tools
- Needle plate spacer
- Tutorial DVD-ROM