Panasonic™ NIW950A 360° Quick™ Multi Directional Steam/Dry Iron. Ceramic iron curved alumite soleplate. Anti-calcium system.
Introducing the Panasonic™ NIW950A 360° Quick™ Multi-Directional Steam/Dry Iron.
Multi-directional ironing is made painless with the Panasonic NI-W950A! Featuring Panasonic's trademarked dual-tipped elliptical soleplate, specially crafted for #1 hardness and smooth ironing. The secret is in the unique Alumite soleplate coating. Alumite is a durable material that is used to make automobile parts. This coating drastically extends the life of the iron soleplate, providing up to 5X better scratch resitance, stain resistance, and a smoother, non-stick glide over the competitors.
The soleplate's expansive surface area is ideal for larger and tougher fabrics, such as curtains and tablecloths. It can also cover tight spots like collars and cuffs—allowing you to finish the job 25% faster. The wide ironing area is 28 cm in direct contrast to virtually all competitors, with only a soleplate of 25 cm. The vented soleplate allows for a powerful burst of steam, the unique self-cleaning mode, and an anti-calcium system for extended performance. Furthermore, the adjustable steam feature allows for more minute calibrations, letting you tweak the steam to perfectly suit your favourite fabrics from high to low, steam to dry.
The Panasonic NI-W950A. A stronger glide. A tougher plate. A tougher machine.
Features Include:User-Friendly Design—convenient and rewarding
Alumite Soleplate—scratchproof up to 10 Newtons
116 Steam Holes—provides optimum performance
Unique, Curved Soleplate—means smoother ironing
Multi-Directional Soleplate—for a more effortless glide
Less than 60-Seconds Quick Start—faster ironing preparation
Anti-Drip System—temperature too low, steam automatically stops
Sharp Backwards Design—backwards movements are easy to see
3-Way Cleaning System:1. Anti-Calcium System—prevents harmful crystallization of calcium and unclogged steam pores
2. Powerful Steam—130 grams per minute means faster, more relaxed fabric yield
3. Self-Cleaning—convenient button drains hard water deposits
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Cord Length: 10 foot length
Cord Feature: 360 swivel
Ironing Area: 28 cm (3 cm above industry standard)
Comfortable Rubber Handle: Yes
Water Capacity: 10 oz
Color: Silver with violet accent finish
Dimensions: 12 1/6" (W) x 5 1/2" (D) x 5 15/16" (H)
- Anodized aluminum is an excellent heat conductor, highly scratch resistant, and extremely durable. The Alumite soleplate also glides smoothly on various materials to ensure exceptional ironing.
Patented Dual Tip Curved Soleplate
- This patented soleplate design allows for quick and effortless multi-directional ironing.
10 Foot Cord Length
- Convenient extra long cord length.
3-Way Auto Shut-Off
- Our mercury-free electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the upright position. The iron will also turn off after 60 seconds if it is tipped over on its side or left unmoved on the soleplate.
Powerful 360° Steam
- Thanks to putting steam holes around the entire edge of the soleplate, more steam can be generated over a wider area.
- The powerful shot of steam eliminates stubborn creases and wrinkles. This feature also allows you to direct a burst of steam to hanging garments.
- The adjustable steam settings allow you to select just the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs. Choose regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups.
- The Anti-Drip System provides a water seal inside the iron to protect fabrics from water spotting
3-Way Cleaning System:
- An anti-calcium system prevents clogged steam vents by reducing the sediment build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron
- When pressing the auto clean button, the water is fed into the vaporizing chamber in the tank to clean the iron.
- A powerful shot of steam is released to take away the scale that build up around the steam holes.