Industrial Walking Foot Needle Feed Sewing Machine and U Shaped Table Top Power Stand. Includes New Laser Straight Stitch Guide, Swing Down Roller Guide, 10.5" Cylinder Arm Bed with Flatbed Extension Table, Left Toe Zipper Foot, Thread and Diamond Point Needles. Sews Light to Medium Leather Materials up to 3/8".
Sew with versatility! The Tech Sew 2700 pro offers a wide variety of applications on items such as wallets, belts, bags and purses, leatherwear, Heavy weight denim canvas, synthetics and more.
The 2700 Pro features the latest in sewing technology, including the SmartServo-NP motor, TLG Laser Guide and more.
SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor:
The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.
TLG Laser Guide:
The Techsew TLG Laser Guide provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle. No more grooving your leather before sewing - now you'll get a perfectly straight seam every time by sewing right along the laser guided line.
Swing Down Roller Guide:
Our exclusive swing down roller guide will help guide the edge of your leather to deliver perfectly straight stitches. The swing down roller guide swings up and out of the way for when you want to turn your work or sew without it.
Flatbed Table Attachment:
Are you sewing long or flat items? The flatbed table attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm of the machine, instantly converting it to a flatbed machine. Now your large projects won't fall or hang over the edge of the cylinder arm.
Left toe zipper foot - for sewing close to the edge or around hardware
Techsew premium bonded nylon thread
Diamond point sewing needles
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo-NP needle position motor - for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- High quality Japanese rotary hook
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #210
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
Maximum stitch length: 5mm
Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
Thread sizes: #45 to #138
Drop In Bobbin
LED Sewing Light Bulbs
Click HERE for Videos on TechSew 2700 and hte New 2700 PRO as they are released
How to Thread the Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine
Sewing a Belt with Tachsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine and Roller Guide