- Adjust the ratio, by turning the dial.
- The adjustable differential feed helps produce quality seams,
gathers and frills.
- Bite width ensure correct width of the stitching to suit the fabric
- Built in stitch length adjuster allows wide variation of stitch length
- 3/4 Threads
- Differential Feed
- Adjustable Cutting Width
- Serge Up To 1300 Stitched Per Minute
- Serger Sewing Machine
- 3 Thread overlocking.
- 4 Thread overlocking.
- Cutting blades.
- Adjustable stitch length.
- Tension dials.
- Narrow Rolled Hem
- Blind Hem capability.(optional foot extra)
- Piping capability.(optional foot extra)
- Gathering capability. (optional foot extra)
- Elastic capability. (optional foot extra)
- Cording capability (optional foot extra)
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 3/4 thread serger
- 3-thread for seaming lightweight fabrics
- 4-thread safety stitch feature to prevent seams from pulling out on wovens
- 1300 stitches per minute
- Differential feed for flat seams, even on sweater knits, and for gathering single layers of lightweight fabrics
- Adjustable stitch length from 1 - 5 mm
- Adjustable stitch width up to 6.5 mm means no more edge loops
- Front opens to reveal loopers and a handy threading diagram that shows you the way through color-coded, threading channels
- Overhead cutter is safe and out of the way for better visibility and fabric maneuverability
- Round tension knobs and a minimum of thread points mean quick and easy threading
- Looper drive system minimizes vibration
- Adjustable pressure foot pressure to sew a wide range of fabrics from sweatshirts knits to denim in lingerie
- Built-in light shines directly over the presser foot to maximize visibility
- Built-in handle for easy portability without tangling thread
- Uses standard household sewing machine needles HAx1SP
- Convenient pressure foot lift right up front for easy access and visibility
- Changing to optional accessory feet is a snap with snap-on presser feet
- Presser foot pressure dial adjust pressure according to fabric type and weight for perfect seams
- Seam guide keeps your fabric on the straight and narrow for perfect seams
- Hand wheel turns toward you like a sewing machine
- Positive on/off switch turns off all power to your serger and light to prevent accidental use
- Comes with instruction booklet, thread, dust cover, spare needles, thread caps, spool holders, thread nets, thread disks, oil, screwdrivers, a wrench, tweezers, a cord guide, and a spare bottom knife
- All metal moving parts, aluminum casing, and metal bottom cover
- Motor: 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1.0 Amps, 125 watts
- Weight: 20 lbs
Needle:Standard type #11 15x1 or705h
Size of bight:Range 4.2-6mm
Machine size:320mm(W) x 255mm(D) x 340mm(H)
Instruction Manual SL1/SL1T/SL1T-X/SL1A.pdf
Standard Accessories -4 thread socks, 4 spool retainer caps, 2 packs of needles, oiler tube, tweezers, screwdriver for needle set screw.
Sewing Machine Series Overlocker SL1T
Dimensions 300mm x 230mm x 290mm
Weight 8.1 kg
Maximum Speed 1500 rpm
Differential Feed Ratio Standard N
Stitch Length 1 - 5 mm
Size of Bite Range 4 - 6 mm
Overedge Width Standard 4.5 mm
How to thread the SL1TX Series overlockers : including models SL3335 & SL3487
See Current You Tube Videos on Toyota Sergers
- Instruction manual
- Regular/Rolled Hem foot
- 4 Spools of white serger thread on the machine
- Accessories: 4 thread socks, 4 spool retainer caps, 2 packs of needles, oiler tube, tweezers, screwdriver for needle set screw.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Bertina Studio Let's Get Creative, Learn to Serge 4 Threads, 3 DVDs +1 CD (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)