You can Add to Cart and checkout online with 0% interest financing OAC on your Synchrony Sewing and More Card, without having to call into our order desk at 800-739-7374
Includes 1800SPM, 4 V-Track Rollers, Stitch Regulation, Encoders, Front Handles, OLED Panel, M Bobbins and Needles.
The Grace Company set out to make the perfect mid–arm quilting machine for the quilting enthusiast. All of the high–end long–arm features that quilters were looking for were carefully crafted into a truly affordable quilting machine.
"I purchased a qnique mid arm first , I’ve never used or seen one before this , I was really impressed with how fast it arrived , I set it up with the frame by myself , it went together easily, (I am 81 yrs old ) I learned to quilt on it fast , I like it so much I decided to get the rear handles , too much fun , and easy to use , thank you, Ray M, Alvaton KY"
New to quilting machine reviews, the top of the line quilting machine is the Grace Company's Qnique Quilter quilting machine. With this machine being the most economical model out there and the best performance for the buck, this machine is awesome. The company that makes this machine, The Grace Company, has been in business for 25 years and leads the industry in quilting machines and accessories. This machine takes the features of the the long-arm machine and combines it with the size and price of a mid-arm quilting machine. The Grace Company's Qnique quilting machine has state of the art sewing technology along with a high grade aluminum body that has everything you need at the touch of a button. It has been built to make even the most difficult of quilts easy to make whether you are an experienced quilter or are just getting started. It doesn’t get any better or easier than this. This state of the are machine makes the very best of quilts out there.
State of the Art
This machine has a state-of-the-art bobbin system with a bobbin winder that is built into the machine. It has high speed that works automatically as you need it. When you need to refill the bobbin, you just use one of the threads from the tower and it winds itself. It turns on automatically and turns itself off when you are done. This machine also has an easy-access bobbin case that just pops open and makes it easy when you need to change or adjust your bobbin. The bobbin is larger than the usual size on most machines, so that you can quilt longer without stopping.
You now have more control of your work space with six buttons on the handle to work with, to make things faster and easier. This machine also comes with its own regulation of stitches that is built into the machine as part of how it runs and has a hand dual thread tensioner to help when quilting. It has 6 LED lights that light up your needle area for easy visualization of your work space and the stitching that you are doing. It has two thread holders with the fastest sewing speed possible of 1800 stitches per minute.
Biggest and Best Quilts
This machine is made to make the biggest and thickest of quilts and makes sewing faster than any other machine. The Grace Qnique sews seven to fifteen stitches per inch when stitching. It even has three different stitch regulators to make sure your stitches are even and consistent. You also have a manual speed control to be able to control the speed of the stitching yourself. If you get to stitching too quickly, there is a warning that tells you that you are stitching too fast for what you are stitching. This quilting machine comes with large throat space that has the most room for the largest and highest quilting material for stitching on the market today. This makes quilting so much fun to do at home and it couldn't be easier.
Qnique Laser Stylus
Did you know that the Qnique Laser Stylus accessory can be easily attached to the machine to help you trace patterns or pictures while you are quilting on a quilting frame? You have the choice of attaching the laser to the front or rear handles, or even to the bottom of the machine, between the wheels.
The easiest way to trace a pattern when you are quilting is to use the Qnique Laser Stylus. Using this accessory, you can just put the pattern you wish to trace to the side and trace it with the laser as you quilt. The Laser stylus plugs right into the Qnique’s accessory port for power, so you do not have to buy any batteries. The laser is designed to be versatile and can work while attached to the front or rear handles. It will also work near the bottom of the quilting machine. You can angle the laser in any direction, the way you want it to work.
Grace Qnique Quilting Machine
The Grace Qnique Quilting Machine is made with quality and performance and cost in mind. These machines are industrial strength and have industrial strength performance. They make the making of quilts so easy, even a beginner could get started right away. This really is the best quilting machine out there for the money. The Grace Qnique Machine includes several accessories such as the lubricating oil to keep it running smoothly and correctly, quilting needles to sew with, and bobbins to use to help make those gorgeous quilts. Quilters are a great group of quilters who recommend this machine with an 89 percent rating.
There are also a lot of blogs, and websites like (www.quiltingindustry.com) where you can get information on the newest accessories, quilting clubs, news, and see what all the other quilters are making. You will find out about their newest tricks, the newest on material, what is selling, and reviews, tutorials, classes and all about when the next quilting shows are.
This machine only uses 300 watts of maximum power and its LCD light automatically shuts off after 15 minutes if not in use. It even has four plugins; for use of other quilting machine accessories that you might want to use. The Grace Qnique works easily with any frames that you might be already using. There are also many frames designed that are available to work specifically with this machine such as the SR-2 Quilting Frame and the Qnique 14+ Quilting Frame. The 14+ is a king size frame which handle the larger quilts.
The extended length and height of the work area on the Qnique quilting machine gives you the freedom to quilt larger patterns or blocks. The Qnique features a 15 inch throat space from the needle to the back of the work area.
With stitch regulation, increased stitch speed, extended throat space, advanced control settings, and so much more; the Q'nique long arm quilting machine is truly the most economical long arm quilting machine on the market!
- The 14+ inch throat lets you sew larger patterns and blocks
- Larger throat space for a more convenient, less cluttered work area
- Comfort Grip Handles
- Convenient quick-access buttons for easy control of sewing functions
- Every part has been fine crafted and tuned, to give up to 1,800 stitches per minute, so you can blast through your quilts faster than ever
- Stitch regulation keeps your stitch length consistent, even as you speed up and slow down
- The OLED screen displays an easy to navigate menu, which includes four different sewing modes
- Included Motorized Bobbin Winder can wind a bobbin without running the machine
- A bright OLED screen displays sewing settings
- Large class M bobbin for longer quilting times without needing to change your bobbin
- Easy-access bobbin for simplified changing
- Dual-cone thread towers
- Multiple accessory ports let you attach convenient sewing machine add-ons
- Illuminate your work area with the integrated LED work lights
The Q'nique long arm quilting machine was designed to be as user friendly as possible. All of the main controls and settings can be adjusted and controlled from the handles and seen on the full-color display on the front of the machine.
There is no need to reach around the machine to adjust the hand-wheel, with a push of a button you can raise or lower the needle. By holding the button you can even set a "needle stop position" that will return the needle to that spot when you stop quilting.
The buttons on the handle bars allow you to adjust the speed of your stitching faster or slower. These same buttons control your stitch length when in stitch regulation mode. The regulation will adjust the speed for a consistent stitch after you set the stitches per inch.
Your most important settings and quilt functions can be found right on the front LCD display. This means quick access to needle position, stitching mode, stitch speed, or stitch length.
With four different stitch modes, the Q'nique is just as powerful as a high end long arm quilting machine but at a fraction of the cost.
The stitch regulation knows when you speed up and slow down, and will adjust the speed of the stitch according to your movements for a clean and consistent stitch everytime! The stitch regulation can handle the full power of the Q'nique, stitching 1800 stitches per minute!
In Precise Mode you control the "stitch per inch" setting for consistently sized stitches. Stitch regulation adjusts the stitch speed as you quilt faster or slower. Precise Mode stops stitching when you stop moving the machine.
In "Cruise" mode, you set the SPI as well as a minimum stitch speed. Regulation adjusts to keep stitches consistent, but whenever you stop or slow your movements, the machine will continue to stitch at the minimum set speed.
Baste mode is perfect for when you want to do some long basting stitches on the edges of your quilt. You can set the the basting stitch length to short, medium or long.
Manual mode lets you control the stitch speed of the quilting machine. With the touch of a button on the handle bars, you can increase or decrease the constant speed. This is great for detailed or intricate stitching.
Basic Machine Includes:
- Front handles
- Electronic display
- Power cable
- 3 Qty M-Class bobbins
- 10 Qty sewing needles
- Sewing machine oil
- Allen wrenches, screw drivers, lint brush
View Qnique Warranty Information Here
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The machine can operate at a stitching rate of 1800 stitches per minute, giving you superior stitching quality
- Thread tension is easily adjustable
- Features LED sewing lights that will shine a light on your quilting project as you work; the brightness of the lights can be controlled
- All of the main settings of the machine can be controlled from the handles by using six quick-access buttons
- Features a full-color LED display on the front of the machine to keep every setting easily visible
- Features a built-in stitch regular to keep the stitch length consistent and control the stitching speed to match faster or slower movements of the quilting machine
- The bobbin of the machine has been designed for easy and quick access; changing or checking on your bobbin is now easier than ever before
- Has a built-in bobbin winder that runs its own separate motor, so you can refill bobbins without having to run the machine
- Comes standard with a large class M bobbin; quilt for long periods of time before needing to change or refill your bobbin
- Gives each quilt project a beautiful and satisfying result
The Grace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine will take your quilting to a whole new level. With a 15 inch throat space theGrace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine gives you the freedom to quilt larger patterns or quilt blocks. TheGrace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine includes stitch regulation, extended throat space, advanced control setting, easy grip handles, and increased stitch speed. The Grace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine is brought to your by the Grace Company, which had been manufacturing and distributing quilting frames and accessories for over 25 years.
Features of the Grace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine:
- 15 inch throat space for quilting larger patterns and blocks
- 9 Inch Height on Throat Space
- Built In stitch regulation- THe Qnique uses high resolution encoders to keep your stitch length consistent. As you speed up or slow down, so will your stitch speed.
- Color OLED Screen displays all of the setting and menus clearly
- Easy Quick Access Buttons controls all sewing functions easily from the 6 handle buttons
- Stitch speed of up to 1800 stitches per minute
- 4 Different Stitch Modes
- Precise Mode - Allows for Stitches per inch
- Cruise Mode - Adds the ability to set a minimum speed with will maintain even if the operator releases the controls.
- Baste Mode - Gives the option of short, medium and long basting stitches
- Manual Mode - Allows control of the stitching speed.
- Dual Thread Towers
- Easy to Access bobbin in a larger size
Q'nique Quilter 14+The exciting new mid-arm for home or business
Qnique Quilter features video. The Q’nique Quilter 14+ quilting machine is a bold new breakthrough into the mid-arm category. Brought to you by the Grace Company, an industry leader in frames and accessories, the Q’nique Quilter combines the features of a long-arm machine with the size and affordability of a mid-arm.
This new affordable mid-arm quilter is loaded with professional features normally reserved for more expensive quilting machines.
The Qnique Quilter 14+
Tutorials and How to Videos for the Qnique Quilter Product Line
You Tube Videos on Grace Qnique 14+
Grace Qnique 14+ Quilting Machine
Adjust quilting machine timing on Qnique Quilter - YouTube
Adjust quilting machine timing on Qnique Quilter using timing tool gauge included with machine, - YouTube
- Electronic Display
- Front Handles
- Power Cable
- 10 Needles
- 3 M class bobbins
- Allen wrench
- Screw Driver
- Lint Brush
- The Grace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine is compatible with all Grace Quilting Frames
There is also a Stitch-Regulation optional upgrade available for all 15M machines, in case a customer
wants to later upgrade their manual speed machine to be stitch-regulated.
My experience with All Brands was great! Thank you so much!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.