Download ScanNCut Type Converter Here. This application is used to create cutting data for character patterns form TrueType fonts installed on your computer.
Brother Top of Line ScanNCut2 model CM650 is the only one with 24x12" Scan and Cut capabilities.
All other ScanNCut models are only 12x12" Scan and Cut capability which can be very frustrating to customers. The 24" long mat can only scan one half the length of the mat, on model numbers lower than CM650.
The Brother Scan N Cut 2 CM650 now comes with a bigger color touch screen, 12x24" scanning field . The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility also lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs and data, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges.
If you were excited about ScanNCut before, you will definitely be amazed by it now. Presenting ScanNCut2, with fantastic features and improvements that will help take your cutting and crafting to a whole new level. ScanNCut2 features a super-large color LCD touch screen display (30% larger than before) for super-clear, easy to use images, plus a huge 12" x 24" scanning area to expand your scanning and cutting horizons. Functions as a home scanner
The CM650 ScanNCut 2, the worlds first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner, giving you the ability to scan almost anything you can get your hands on and place into the machine to cut out. Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, this machine is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. The Brother Scan N Cut CM650 now comes with a bigger color touch screen.
- 2 USB ports built-in
- SVG File Read
- PES File Import Capability
- Transfer Cut Files using Canvas Online
- 12x24" Scan and Cut Capability (12"x24" scanning mat is sold separately)
- *Larger 4.85" Non Glare Color LCD Display Panel (30% larger than original Scan and Cut)
- 15 Fonts built-in
- 962 Built In One-Point Pattern Designs (1102 Built-in designs)
- 140 Built In Quilt Designs
- 1102 Total Built In Designs
- Holder for Stylus, Pen and Spatula
300 DPI Built-in Scanner
Scan virtually anything - a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherished photos, and more - and save to your USB for future use. Or, scan the image to create endless cut designs and save to the machine's memory. Never buy a cartridge again.
Scan an image into memory, then edit on the LCD touch screen display. ScanNCut will create cut lines automatically, then cut the design on your material of choice.
840 Built-in Designs, Including Quilt and Applique Patterns
Select one of the 840 built-in designs, edit to your liking, and then have it cut out on your material of choice
Select a built-in design or one you've scanned in and cut fabric for sewing, quilting and applique. Allows for seam allowance.
Scan the image with the 300 DPI built-in scanner, then directly cut your material with a single pass.
Automatically draw your selected built-in or scanned in design on fabric of your material of choice. For quilters, select the seam allowance to cut out the variety of fabrics you'll be piecing together.
More Advanced Features:
• Enhanced Scanning - RGB color recognition
• 300 DPI Built-in Scanner - Create your own cut files
• Stand-Alone - 1,102 designs and 15 built-in fonts
• Precision Cutting - German carbide blade, Japan design quality
• SVG Data Readability - Utilize art files you may already have (no need to buy more)
• ScanNCutCanvas - Free cloud-based web application for editing and designing cut data (visit ScanNCutCanvas.Brother.com)
• PES and PHC data readability - Works in total harmony with sewing and embroidery machines (*Reads PES and PHC files containing appliqué stitch data.)
Now Available At Allbrands.com!
Watch Julie Fei-Fan Balzer demonstrate
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
We have released a version of ScanNCutCutCanvas. Tablet and smartphone friendly, please refer to the help document on ScanNCutCanvas for a list of compatible devices. On-the-go editing! Transfer files via the ScanNCut Online feature available with ScanNCut2 (activation card required).
Get Started with a Free ScanNCut Canvas Account
Click Here for Comparison Chart between CM650 12x24" ScanNCut and CM350 12x12 SNC
Click here for comparison chart with Sihlouette Cameo, Cricut
Version 2.10 for SNC2 Series - The following features have been added or changed:
*Specifying "Blade Adjustment Area"
*12"x 24" Scanning Mat (Sold Separately)
Click HERE for 10/8/16 version 2.3
Link to ScanNCut Type ConverterThis application is used to create cutting data for character patterns form TrueType fonts installed on your computer.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.