- Large counter top with rounded-contoured corners - Scratch and Chip- Resistant corners help avoid the "snagging and catching" of fabric and add a fresh and updated look in design.
- 29" X 13 1/4" opening for machine--(DO NOT USE THIS MEASUREMENT TO ORDER INSERTS)
- Heavy Duty Electric Lift
- Houses some of the largest modern day sewing machines; plenty of room on top for embroidery modules.
- There is space for a computer and storage shelves with a handy thread drawer.
- Available in: White or Rustic Maple
- Optional embroidery Module Rack (mounts on the left side to hold a Embroidery module)
- Pocket doors hide inside to make use of the right side.
- Large leaf in the back folds down for flat storage against a wall.
- Thread drawer holds up to 30 spools of standard size thread.
- Tool tray and soft close glides as well.
Fold down rear leaf
Insert II System
3 storage shelves
Storage behind drawers
Soft Close Drawer Glides
Made in the USA!!!
Open: 68 3/4”W x 50 5/8”D x 30 ½”H
Closed: 68 3/4”W x 34 1/4”D x 30 ½”H
Opening for machine is 29" by 13 1/4"
Order Insert 29x14
Embroidery Module Holder
Auto-Stop Electric Lift
Auto-Stop Electric Lift - An optional feature that makes our electric lift even better. Set the flatbed position and never search for that "just-right" position for your insert again. Purchasing this option with your lift extends the warranty on the lift to five years.
Fashion Sewing Cabinets, Inc. provides the original owner with a limited lifetime warranty covering major non electrical components of the furniture.
This warranty protects against manufacturer's defects in the workmanship and materials of certain components in the furniture, including: components related to the lift systems; the storage bins; drawer-glides; hinges; handles; casters. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual colors/tints may vary from those shown. Fabric, sewing/serging machines, and miscellaneous items are for demonstration and not included with the unit unless specified. This warranty is limited to the original owner and applies only to defects in the listed components.
The word "defects" here in is defined as imperfections which impair the utility of the product. In the event a defective component is discovered, return the defective component with a copy of the warranty and the original receipt to Fashion Sewing Cabinets, Inc., 1453 West 105 North, Orem, Utah 84057. Fashion Sewing Cabinets will then provide the purchaser with a replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. Purchaser will be responsible for labor and freight charges in connection with returning the defective component to Fashion Sewing Cabinets. Fashion Sewing Cabinets will pay all labor and freight cost in connection with returning the replacement components back to purchaser.
Fashion Sewing Cabinets furniture has been designed for family or household use. This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from misuse or abuse nor use in a commercial environment.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. If you have any questions about your warranty, please contact us.