The Design Cabinet is made to accommodate larger sewing machines, with an opening that is 23-3/4” wide x 12-1/2” deep (front to back).
A 2-Position Manual Lift on the cabinet allows you to easily move your machine from freearm to flatbed.
The ironing board on the side of the cabinet allows for pressing just inches away from your machine.
Combo Sewing / Pressing / Cutting
- The Ginger Cabinet comes with a 23” x 17” cutting mat.
- 5 drawers and 4 cubbies allow for ample storage of sewing accessories.
- The top 2 drawers have thread pegs allowing for storage of 48 spools.
- The cabinet has a mar resistant melamine surface in white.
- Curious if your machine will fit? Visit our Incompatible Machines tab to find out.
Arrow Cabinets are constructed with a durable composite and wood grain melamine finish to match any décor and last a lifetime with a 5-year warranty.
Assembly is a snap! The cabinet ships in 3 boxes and is assembled using a standard screwdriver or power screwdriver.
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/4" wide x 31-1/2" deep (front to back) x 29-1/2" tall
- Dimensions Closed: 48-1/2" wide x 31-12" deep (front to back) x 29-1/2" tall
- To accommodate larger sewing machines, the sewing machine opening is:
- 23-3/4” wide (left to right)
- 12-1/2” deep (front to back)
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
Machines that don't fit into Ginger
BabyLock - Destiny
Brother - Dream VX8500D
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 and Elna eXpressive 920
The knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.