The Board 550VB VACUUM & HEATED Pressing Table Ironing Board 16x48½", Galvanized Steel Mesh Top, Iron Rest, Vacuum motor centrally located under the board for better removal of excess steam.
- Professionals such as garment makers, dry cleaners, and tailors rely on the Reliable™ The Board 550VB vacuum pressing table for superior pressing results.
- It is equipped with a powerful and fast vacuum motor that ensures clean, crisp pressing results each and every time.
- The vacuum motor pulls the iron's steam quickly through the garment and table, keeping both dry.
- A built-in heating element also dissipates steam, keeping the inside dry and rust free.
- The Board 550VB vacuum pressing table is constructed from metal to ensure stability and durability even for heavy-duty professional work.
- Made in Italy
Powerful Vacuum Motor
Pressing on a regular ironing board eventually leads to a damp ironing surface, making it impossible to get a clean, crisp finish for your garments. The 550VB with professional grade vacuum provides the user with the same tools that professionals count on.
The Right Tool For The Job
The secret to great finishing is to keep the ironing table dry by removing steam from the fabric. The powerful vacuum motor on the 550VB does this quickly and efficiently. Great for dress shirts, pants, skirts jackets and more.
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Powerful vacuum motor
- Motor mounted in the middle for better suction at the tip.
- Built-in heating element
- Large pressing surface 16" x 48-½". Longer and wider than Hi Steam PND-1000.
- Useable from either side of the table
- Sturdy support for iron and boiler
- Lower garment shelf for storage while working
- Quick-Dry textured polyester pad and cover set included
- Folds up quick and easily for storage
- 120 volts AC
- Motor 90 Watts
- Heating Element 600 Watts
- Weight 50 Lbs
Re: How does the Hi Steam PND-1000AD-1 compare to Reliable 550vb vacuum ironing board? Which is better quality? Are there other brands to consider?
Both are excellent quality. These are the best at the same price point. I have bolded some key features in the lists below. Reliable has a larger vacuum area and the center mounted motor gives more even suction and heat. Hi Steam has more watts 700 vs 600. Hi Steam comes with the cord minder. I'll ask John for further input. Annette and John Douthat
Both are excellent quality. These are the best at the same price point. I have bolded some key features in the lists below. Reliable has a larger vacuum area and the center mounted motor gives more even suction and heat. Hi Steam has more watts 700watts vs 600watts. Hi Steam comes with the cord minder. I'll ask John for further input. Annette and John Douthat