Arrow 98501DL White SewNatra Sewing Cabinet
with EZ AirLift Machine Platform
Door now swings right instead of left. We have had a lot of customer feed back about this issue and we decided it was best to make a change
-Arrow 98501 is the least expensive air lift platform, credenza style sewing machine cabinet on the market.
- Your cabinet has a durable design with composite construction and laminates
- You can sew in any position that you want. The EZ-Lift air mechanism allows you to sew flatbed, free-arm at any height and store your machine effortlessly
- Your new cabinet will accommodate sewing machines up to 18 7/8” wide x 12 9/16” deep x 13 1/8” tall.
- You’ll have plenty of room to store your sewing essentials with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals your machine and sewing items
- Fold out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support
- Your cabinet has casters for greater portability and stability when locked
- Classic Crisp White will complement any décor
- Assembly is a snap. You’ll use a standard screwdriver, a wrench, a mallet, the clearly written instruction and about 45 minutes. Need help? It’s a friendly toll-free number away
Please note: 9" Arm Flatbed Janome 6300-6600P, 1600P, Brother PQ1500S, and Juki TL machines do not fit into the Arrow 98500 series cabinets.
Click Here to View the Arrow Sewnatra Instruction Manual(.PDF)
If you want to use a knee lift with the Sewnatra you would have to verify measurements prior to placing the order for the standard custom insert placement. firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Warranty 1 year replacement on defective or missing parts.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Cabinet Dimensions:
Open: 68-7/16" W x 19-5/8" D x 30-1/2" H.
Closed: 23” wide x 19 5/8” deep x 31 1/2” high
Right Hand Door, 68-7/16"Wx19-5/8"Dx30.5"H Open, RTA Ready to Assemble
Sewnatra Assembly Videos:
Arrow and Kangaroo Sewing Machine Cabinet Selection. How to Choose!
Since we ship out airlifts normally as replacement parts, the only in-depth instructions we have are in the sewing cabinet instruction manuals. As each of our cabinets are differently styled, so would be the detailed instructions to mount an airlift.
The document included with the airlift explains what thickness of board is needed to mount the airlfit on.
When customers purchase an airlift that do not have our cabinet, we recommend them back to the person or company that designed their cabinet, as they should be able to direct them exactly how and where to place the airlift.
Customer Service Representative
Arrow and Kangaroo Sewing Cabinets
Everything worked out just fine. I was really pleased with the transaction. No problems at all!