Premium sewing machines deserve premium sewing furniture. Americana Luxury Sewing Furniture is dedicated to providing an unparalleled luxury sewing experience through comfort and innovation. Our luxury line of American-made sewing cabinets are crafted to bring comfort, elegance and unrivaled convenience directly to your studio.
Sewing on an Americana cabinet is like sewing on a cloud. American engineered to deliver sewing bliss and the world's most luxury sewing experience. Look no further—the sewing studio of your dreams just got one step closer to becoming a reality.
Beauty in simplicity. Americana cabinets' soft close, full-extension dovetail drawers make even the little things luxurious.
Americana sewing furniture is committed to craftsmanship. Much like the projects sewn on our products, our cabinets are labors of love. No stone unturned, no detail too small.
Control with the Touch of a Button
With the touch of button, your premium sewing machine becomes light as air. Americana's luxury electric lift moves your sewing machine up and down with ease—for you to find just the perfect height.
3 Positions & Auto-Stop Lift
Sew in free arm or flat bed position, with the help of Americana cabinet's 3 position lift with programmed auto-stop. Safely protect your premium sewing machine in storage position when not in use.
Expansive A14 Lift Opening Size
Americana's spacious A14 lift openings were designed for the largest and heaviest premium sewing machines on the market. Take comfort knowing your machine will glide effortlessly in luxury support.
A14 Lift Opening Size: W 30 1/2" x D 14 1/2"
Please note: Americana cabinets will be shipped to your home via White Glove delivery only.
- US Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Fully assembled
- Laminate top with smooth curves for comfort & no snag or drag sewing
- Large surface area with extra rear leaf space
- Electric lift & auto-stop with 3 stop positions
- 4 medium drawers for storage with dovetail construction
- Soft-close, full extension drawer slides
- Fold down rear quilt leaf keeps large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Bi-fold door folds flush to cabinet
- Insert II system, utilizes RA insert
- Embroidery module storage rack available (mounts on left end of cabinet for storage)
- Can be used as a cutting table
- Heavy duty casters
- Classic white finish
- Lifetime cabinet warranty, worry-free!
- Made in USA
- Fold away leaf extends work surface and stores easily against a wall
- Module holder optional
- Additional interior storage space
- Surface has contoured edges for no snag no drag design
- Interior hooks for embroidery hoops
- Cabinet open: 59.25" W x 49.5" D x 30.5" H
- Cabinet closed: 59.25" W x 33.37" D x 30.5" H
- Quilt leaf: 57.5" W x 11.75" D
- Lift opening (A14): 30.5" W x 14.5" D
- Medium drawer (x4): 12.37" W x 16" D x 5" H