Introducing the Amelia: a state of the art luxury sewing cabinet from Americana!
- Substantially assembled (only attach casters, top is separate to fit through doorway, and secure unit with four bolts)
- Laminate top with smooth curves for comfort & no snag or drag sewing
- Large surface area with extra rear leaf space
- Electric lift & auto-stop with 3 stop positions
- 4 medium drawers for storage with dovetail construction
- Soft-close, full extension drawer slides
- Fold down rear quilt leaf keeps large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Bi-fold door folds flush to cabinet
- Insert II system, utilizes RA insert
- Embroidery module storage rack available (mounts on left end of cabinet for storage)
- Can be used as a cutting table
- Heavy duty casters
- Classic white finish
- Lifetime cabinet warranty, worry-free!
- Made in USA
Amelia Cabinet Dimensions
Premium, "White Glove" delivery available—either Flat Rate Premium for $400 or Standard Front Door Delivery for $275. However, these options are only available for certain zip codes. To find out if your zip code is eligible, please click here.
- US Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Our famous electric lift: Optional Auto-Stop available, sets lift stop at bottom parked (storage), adjustable for Insert (flatbed) and fully raised desktop (free-arm) positions. This consumer friendly feature removes the hassle of seeking that “just-right” position and extends warranty from one to five years. Instructions for Model 110 Auto Stop Option v2.0
- Fold away leaf extends work surface and stores easily against a wall.
- Module holder optional.
- Additional interior storage space.
- Surface has contoured edges for no snag no drag design.
- Interior hooks for embroidery hoops.
- Bi-fold doors for easy clearance.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.