Introducing the Betsy Ross: a state of the art luxury sewing cabinet from Americana!
Learn more information from Arrow's presentation at the Houston Virtual Quilt Festival:
- Substantially assembled (only attach casters, top is separate to fit through doorway, and secure unit with four bolts)
- Laminate top with smooth curves for comfort & no snag or drag sewing
- Large surface area with extra rear leaf space
- Fold down rear quilt leaf keeps large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Electric lift & auto-stop with 3 stop positions
- Soft-close, full extension drawer slides
- 3 internal shelves (2 removable for larger storage)
- 2 small drawers & 3 medium drawers with dovetail construction
- 2 pocket doors
- Insert II system, utilizes RA insert
- Tool holder & magnetic pin tray
- Pull out cutting & writing board offers more workspace
- Embroidery module storage rack available (mounts on left end of cabinet for storage)
- Can be used as a cutting table
- Heavy duty casters
- Classic white finish
- 27” x 14” opening for large
- Lifetime cabinet warranty, worry-free!
- Made in USA
Betsy Ross Cabinet Dimensions
Premium, "White Glove" delivery available—either Flat Rate Premium for $400 or Standard Front Door Delivery for $275. However, these options are only available for certain zip codes. To find out if your zip code is eligible, please click here.
- US Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
* Some assembly is required. Due to the shape of the top, it ships in a separate box and requires placing on the top of the cabinet, locking the cams and two screws to complete the lift attachment. The drawer pod ships retracted in the cabinet and requires extension and 4 bolts affixed. The unit ships without the castors installed.