INCLUDED: Brother's Best Premium Manufacturers Warranty: 25yr Head, 6 Yr Electrical, 2 Yr Parts/Labor
INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
Be the first of your friends to get your hands on the most intuitive, and newest technology in sewing and embroidery.
You Should Expect to Discover
- An Industry First Industry-Changing feature like nothing you’ve seen before
- Fastest, quietest, smartest, biggest, and brightest machine to date!
- Plus Even more on Screen Design Center Capabilities, all without the use of a computer
- Plus the Largest workspace and embroidery area in the industry
- A Disney Design Capable Machine
- Premium 25/6/2 Warranty
Sewing technology has just gone from light years ahead to light years beyond. Presenting the Luminaire 2 Innov-is XP2. Brilliant new quilting innovations and app based features available from your mobile devices, allow you to find perfection in every stitch.
Brother Luminaire XP2 Sewing, Embroidery, & Quilting Machine New Features with Barbara
- New Disney design on the face plate
- New hexagon shape for auto split of sash features: 5 new designs
- 2-color quilting sash: 5 new designs
- New quilting sash patterns
- Triple stitches option for quilting sash patterns: option to select the single or triple stitch for quilt sash patterns (same function as thickness of decorative fill on MDC)
- Shorter length embroidery BH patterns
- Easy decorative fill stitching in embroidery mode
- Enhancement in random shift
- 400% magnifier
- Option for magnifying feature
- Option to extract the outline
- Saving the scanned image for My Design Center
Sewing and Quilting Features:
• End point setting function for sewing: detects the mark of the sticker using the built-in camera. After the camera detects the sticker, you will see the black circle shade over the sticker.
Revolutionary StitchVision Technology
• Enjoy StitchVision Technology, a revolutionary system for virtually perfect stitch positioning and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light. Preview and edit stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
Enhanced InnovEye Plus Technology
• It's like having a built-in camera and scanner! The ability to scan the entire embroidery area provides virtually endless creative options and helps ensure that all your projects are perfect.
End Point Sewing Function
• Utilizing the built-in camera-like feature in the InnovEye Plus Technology, you can now stop your stitch in the perfect place by just placing the Snowball End Point Sewing Sticker on your project.
Auto-Split of Large Quilting Sashes
• Easily connect patterns for beautiful quilt borders! Choose the size of your border, and the size of your hoop and the Luminaire 2 will automatically split the design in multiple hoopings - saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience.
Guideline and grid markers
• Use the StitchVision Technology to project a guideline marker line and a guideline marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. This technology projects a full grid of bright and adjustable guidelines for use when creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area
• Make your projects larger than life with the new 10 5/8" X 16" frame, the largest that Brother currently offers. This sizable frame has efficient rubber plates on both sides of the inner frame to hold fabric securely. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
Spring Lever Release
• An ergonomic Spring Lever Release enables easier, clamp free hooping. Simply place your fabric in the hoop and engage the lever.
65 square inches of workspace – 13.1" needle to arm
• Experience the comfort of sewing on 65 square inches of workspace, the largest of any Brother machine. With the 13.1" needle to arm span, projects of any size are easily managed. A dream for any sewer, embroiderer, crafter, or quilter, with the ability to accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt.
Built-in embroidery pointer
• Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
Large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology
• The simple and intuitive 10.1" capacitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs. The user interface offers large, defined crystal-clear icons, and color navigation for easy viewing.
Expandable Library of Built-in Tutorials
• Explore 43 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
One action needle plate
• Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience.
• Surround any embroidery with beautiful echo stitches. The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
My Stitch Monitor Mobile App
• Enable wireless LAN connectivity between your PC and the Luminaire 2 to keep track of your embroidery with the My Stitch Monitor mobile app on your iOS and AndroidTM device. Walk away from your machine and receive convenient notifications via your mobile device when you need to change threads or if your project has finished stitching.
My Design Snap Mobile App for Image Transfer
• Transfer images wirelessly with the My Design Snap mobile app. Select a picture of line art or an illustration from your iOS or AndroidTM mobile device and send it directly to the Luminaire 2 through your wireless network. Personalization and customization are now available in seconds.
• The Luminaire 2 has the magic of 192 built-in Disney embroidery designs and 10 decorative Disney stitches. Additionally, access exclusive Disney and Disney·Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center.*
*Additional purchase required
Built-In Embroidery Designs and Quilting Stitches
• Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the extensive library of over 1,300 built-in embroidery designs, including Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, ZenTangle, and Pierre Joseph Redoute.
My Design Center Decorative Fill Options
• Enjoy more designs with the Brother-exclusive My Design Center, featuring 42 decorative fill options inspired by geometric shapes, basket weaves, leaves and bubbles.
Brother Exclusive ‘Quiltbroidery’ Features
• Are you a quilter who wants to dabble in embroidery or an embroiderer who wants try their hand at quilting? Only the Luminaire 2 has five options of two-color quilting sash designs, which are perfect for eye-catching, colorful borders. Building upon the sensation of the auto-split designs, enjoy five hexagon shapes to give you more options, and then choose from either single or triple stitch for quilt sashing your stitches stand out on your projects. We call it 'Quiltbroidery!'
Allbrands Exclusive First Look Videos:
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Luminaire Innovis XP2 Brochure
Embroidery Sewn Samples and New Built In Embroidery Designs
Enhanced My Design Center Video
Stitchvision Technology and Dual Purpose Stylus Video
Large 10.1” Capacitive Touch Screen LCD Display and Onscreen Editing Video
Echo Quilting Video
New Built in Designs and Decorative Stitches Video
Buttonhole Size Detection with InnovEye Plus Technology Video
Fast and Easy Bobbin Changes and Needle Threading Video
- Diagonal LCD Display, 10.1" Capacitive (5.3" x 8.5")
- Up to 16,77,216 colors
- Side scrolling stitch select, pinch in/out
- On-screen help
- One action needle plate
- 12 built-in languages
- On-screen editing
- Instructional manual PDF viewer
- 8 LED lights
- 13" surround LED lighting
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic needle threading system
- Easy bobbin winding
- 5-level adjustable bobbin winding speed
- Upper thread and bobbin thread sensors
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-set bobbin
- 2 full USB
- Automatic updates via wireless capacity
- Optional mouse capacity by USB
- USC and SD card capabilities
- 5" x 3"
- 40 lm
- WVGA resolution
- TI DLP technology
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 27.16" x 12.67" x 13.74"
- Unit Weight (lbs) 43.21
- Maximum embroidery area 10 5/8" x 16"
- 1,050 SPM maximum embroidery speed
- 4 standard included frames: 10 5/8" x 16", 10 5/8" x 10 5/8", 5" x 7", 4" x 4"
- 1,322 built-in embroidery designs
-192 built-in embroidery designs featuring Disney/Pixar characters
-670 Built-in decorative stitches
-10 Disney sewing stitches
-140 built-in frame designs (10 shapes x 14 stitch patterns)
-24 built-in embroidery lettering fonts
-4 Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Enhanced InnovEye Plus technology
- Resume function
- Trial position/layout function
- Built-in border function and designs
- Color sort feature
- Sewing with embroidery unit attached
- Applique creator function
- Automatic feed thread cutting
- Curving text onscreen editing
- Enhanced onscreen letter editing
- Advanced multiple pattern selection
- Space reduction among embroidery alphabets
- Pattern rotating: 0.1, 1, 10, or 90 degrees
- Drag and drop editing
- Onscreen automatic density adjustment
- Enhanced My Design Quilter feature
- Projector LED embroidery pointer (Dot or "T" mark, 3 color choices)
- Basting stitch before embroidery
- Forward backward stitch: 1, 10, 100, 1,000, and progress bar
Sewing and Quilting Features:
- 8" x 18.8" bed area
- 5" x 13.1" work space
- Maximum 1,050 SPM
- Knee lifter
- 7 feed dogs
- Back to beginning key
- 14 standard presser feet
- 824 built-in sewing stitches (includes buttonhole stitches and 10 decorative Disney stitches)
- 15 one-step buttonhole styles and 1 four-step buttonhole style
- 4 built-in sewing lettering fonts
- 7 mm stitch width
- 5 mm stitch length
- Reinforcement stitch
- Dual purpose stylus for stitch width/length/L/R shift setting
- Projected angle line marker
- Projected gridline marker
- Projected guideline marker (single or double)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- MuVit Digital dual feed
- My custom stitch feature
- Side feding
- Start/stop button
- Twin needle setting key
- Needle position key (up/down)
- Automatic height adjuster (AHA) feature
- Presser foot pressure adjustment and leveling
- Pivot function
- Drop feed/free-motion
- Built-in quilting stitches
- Included quilting feet
- Optional included wide table
We would like to inform you we have released a software update version 3.04 for the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 and Luminaire2 Innov-ís XP2 on Brother Solutions Center. Updating your Luminaire and Luminaire2 with this software will enhance your experience when enjoying the new, advanced features of this state-of-the art machine. Be sure to set the Auto-Download feature to ON in the machine settings to receive the latest firmware upon release. Please click here to visit the Brother Solutions Center to view/download the update. Once at the site, select your Operating System. The software update will provide the following changes:
Luminaire Innov-ís XP1:
Enhancements to Project Function Guideline (sewing)
Compatibility with the new Hoopnetic Magnetic Sash Frame (optional accessory, sold separately)
Thread brand "Simplicity Pro" has been changed to "Pacesetter Pro"
Updates to My Design Center
Some functions of the optional upgrade kit have been enhanced
Adjustments to Camera Scan and Embroidery mode
Luminaire2 Innov-ís XP2:
Enhancements to the End Point Setting Functionality
Updates to My Design Center
Adjustments to Camera Scan and Embroidery mode
- 4 embroidery frame sets
- Embroidery foot
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Camera Detecting Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Dual Feed (Digital Dual Feed) Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- 1/4" Quilting Foot (Piecing Foot)
- Couching Dual Feed Foot
- Yarn Guide for Sewing Couching
- Embroidery Couching Foot
- Yarn Guide for Embroidery Couching
- Yarn Threader
- End Point Sewing Stickers
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Large Accessory Case
- Dual King Spool Thread Stand
- Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever
- Grid Sheet Set
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Dual Purpose Stylus
- Additional Accessories Included in Box
- Enhancement of projector
- MDC: One level will be added on adjusting the density for the background image
- Auto split of sash features
- Add new frame for attached frame (7" x 14" magnetic sash frame)
Optional Accessories Compatible with XP2:
Hoopnetic Magnetic Sash Frame
- 7" x 14" (180 mm x 360 mm)
- Center of large project can be hooped
- 8 gray magnets: 4 long magnets, 4 short magnets
- Magnet lifter tool
- Single or double layers (can be easily switchable to change magnification)
- One lens magnifies 1.4x, double lens magnifies 1.7x
- Use to check the needle drop position and the fabric edge when you sew the quilt binding or applique
- Use to check the needle drop position to start/end marked point for sewing
- Use to check the threading when you do manual threading (ex. Wing needle, Twin needle, Metallic thread)
- Use to check the position to connect the pattern for the auto-split quilt sashing
- Create easy stop points
- The machine will stop sewing at the sticker position, even if it is in the middle of the sewing pattern
- Set includes 4 sheets, 972 stickers in all
- Software features
- Endpoint stickers
- Activation card
*All XP users can use the magnetic sash frame after they free-update the machine.
*The end point sticker is used for the end point setting function as one of the UGK2 features.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother PEDESIGN11 PE Design v11 Personal Embroidery Digitizing Software (Replaces PEDesign10)