Is your home space-starved for floor space? Are you tired of unpacking, erecting and then putting away that clumsy, conventional ironing board? Concerned about the cost of installing a complex, cabinet-style, built-in ironing board?
Here's the ideal solution. The NEW, wall mounted LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center combines convenience, space efficiency, inconspicuous style and astounding affordability into one smart, simple package, designed for quick and easy D-I-Y installation.
In January 2006, we demonstrated our confidence in the final design by exhibiting the LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center at the Orlando International Builder's Show. Twelve years in design and development, this unit is winning rave reviews.
The LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center is THE Total Ironing Solution that fits in even tighter spaces, at an even lower cost than our revolutionary Full-Size Lifestyle Ironing Center...with the same high-quality construction!
- Extremely stable, ventilated, STEEL mesh ironing surface: 34 in. (88cm) L X 12 in. (29cm) W. Does not require any underside support or struts like other outdated ironing centers!
- Takes up minimal wall space! It's patented, space-saving design folds away when not in use to just 12 in. W X 26 in. L with a mere 4 in. wall profile!
- High-quality STEEL construction throughout with cast zinc alloy hinges that allow board to lie perfectly flat!
- Subtly stylish, detachable Fabric Wall Cover: 12 in. (31cm) W X 26 in. (68cm) H X 4 in. (12cm) D.
- Neutral, soft cream color blends with most any decor.
- Takes up minimal wall space, and protrudes only 4 inches in the stowaway state.
- Simple, fast D-I-Y installation. You only need to locate one wall stud! No tradesmen or special tools required!
- Can be mounted at any convenient height you wish!
- Sturdy, yet contemporary design.
- Opens parallel or perpendicular to the wall! THEN, swivels and locks at any angle between ZERO and 180 degrees, thereby utilizing normally unused space.
- Durable, high quality, padded cloth ironing board cover included! Minimizes movement during ironing. Stays on while folding and unfolding ironing board.
- Portability! Easy to un-mount and install in a new room or building; packs comfortably into a car trunk; weighs only about 22 lbs. (boxed weight is 24 lbs.).
- Lowers into position
- Additional included accessories: Chrome-Plated Iron Rest, Padded Cloth Ironing Board Cover, Fabric Wall Cover, Wall Mounting Plate & all required mounting hardware, installation instructions and user guide. The iron stands up and rests against the small rubber pad in the back support frame.
- The LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center is also ideal for physically-challenged users because it can be mounted at just about any height.
- Unbeatable value: Suggested retail price + shipping, compared up to $350.00 for other ironing centers offering similar, but not as much, functionality.
- The wall mounted LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center is particularly practical for installation in confined spaces, such as narrow hallways, studio apartments, walk-in closets, TV rooms, boats, trailer homes, RVs, shop and theater dressing rooms, hotel & motel units, holiday cabins, assisted living homes, hospitals and clinics, airport facilities, etc. But, even where space is not a problem, you will still enjoy the many benefits of the practical, stylish and affordable LifeStyle Compact Ironing Center. Check them, again:
- Easy to install, locate just one wall stud, no special tools or expertise required
- Ready to use in seconds
- Ironing Board swivels 180 degrees in either direction, to any desired angle, for right or left handed use!
- Replace clumsy, space-hungry old ironing boards and ironing centers
- Re-assign floor space and storage space to other uses, or simply reduce clutter
- Less than half the cost of most ironing centers, twice the functionality
- Includes Chrome-Plated Iron Rest, Padded Cloth Ironing Board Cover, Fabric Wall Cover, Wall Mounting Plate & all required mounting hardware, installation instructions and user guide.
Design & Quality
- Highest quality materials, all STEEL construction
- Very stable ironing surface due to superb design and engineering
- US Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Solid surface masonry wall or lined timber frame construction. Instructions, mounting plate and fasteners provided.
- 55" (140cm) of clear wall space or open room to allow full 180° board rotation.
- Corner installation requires 12" (31cm) of space out from the wall corner to enable mono direction swing.
- High quality steel construction, steel mesh ironing surface, cloth ironing cover with 'sewn in' 5mm soft pad, high quality cast zinc alloy hinges with engineering grade plastic components.
- All metal components finished in a colored durable powder coat finish.
- Fabric cover.
- Ironing board surface 35" (89cm) x 12" (31cm).
Yes either model can be folded down from the wall and rotated a complete 180 degrees before opening to iron.
What is the size of the compact ironing center in its closed position with the wall cover on?
13” wide x 27” high
Is the wall cover required to operate the compact ironing center?
Not at all, the wall cover on either ironing center is simply there to cover your ironing center when not in use.
Can the wall cover be discarded and the ironing center be installed into a wall or a specially designed cabinet?
Yes, although both ironing centers have a 4 ½” wall profile, the unique design of the main hinging system allows them to fold down 10” away from the wall to the back of the board therefore giving an approximate clearance from the face of your cabinet or wall of around 6” and still allowing a full 180 degree rotation and full use of every inch of the ironing surface.
What color is the compact size wall cover?
The heavy duty washable fabric wall cover comes in a soft white color.
The pest product design, and especially installation instructions, I have seen in some time.
Very pleased with service I have received from Allbrands both price and prompt delivery.
Dawn M, Point Roberts WA
Installation instructions were easy to understand. Installation was ingenious.