Features of the Silhouette Cameo 4
Precision DIY Cutting
The Cameo 4 series allows you to create DIY projects with incredible precision. From cutting out fabric patterns, to creating custom stickers, the Silhouette Cameo is the modern maker's best friend.
Fastest in its Class
Your time is valuable. That's why the Cameo 4 series cuts jobs up to 3 times faster than previous models.
No Mat? No Problem
With its kiss-cut action for rolled materials, or its pop-out cutting feature for paper and cardstock, the Cameo 4 series gives you the freedom to cut various material types without using a cutting mat.
Automatic Tool Detection
Tool Detection simplifies your experience by automatically detecting which tool you've put in the machine and instantly adjusting your software settings.
The Perfect Vinyl-Cutting Machine
Cut rolled materials with ease using the built-in roll feeder, which allows for projects up to 10 feet in length.
Explore the Material World
Cut more materials than ever before with the Cameo 4 series. You can now easily cut vinyl, cardstock, crepe paper, foam, fabric, chipboard, leather, and more!
More Power. More Possibilities.
The Cameo 4 series offers the impressive ability to apply up to 5,000 gf means you can cut felt, fabric, and other specialty materials with ease using our Rotary Blade.
Wireless Bluetooth® Connectivity
Connect your Silhouette machine to your device wirelessly using built-in Bluetooth® technology.
Print & Cut
Create custom Print & Cut projects with your home printer, and use your Silhouette to cut them out. You can make custom stickers, printed heat transfer decals, temporary tattoos and more!
Maximize Your Creativity
The Cameo 4 provides a true 12-inch cutting width and a 3 mm clearance to help bring your ideas to life.
Cut or sketch using a variety of available tools with the Cameo 4 series' dual carriage system. Carriage 1 is for standard cutting with the included AutoBlade. Carriage 2 provides more power for use with specialty tools, such as the Rotary Blade or Punch Tool.
Backed by Silhouette Studio®
All Silhouette machines use the powerful Silhouette Studio® software, which allows you to tap into our expansive collection of Silhouette Design Store content, import your own fonts and images, or create designs from scratch. You can also unlock even more power and features through additional software upgrades.
- True 12-inch cutting width (when using cutting mat)
- Matless cutting capabilities
- Cut up to 10 feet length materials (when using select materials)
- Dual motor system
- Tool detection sensors
- Most powerful force in machine class (5,000 grams force)
- Fastest cutting speed in machine class (up to 30 cm/second)
- Smart tangential mode for cutting fabric without a stabilizer (requires Rotary Blade)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Feather touch responsive panel
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
- Cutting Area: 12 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 12 in. x 10 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. The Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
-Carriage 1: 210 gf
-Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 22.44 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (57 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 10 lbs 6.4 oz (4.7 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.2 in. x 11.34 in. x 8.78 in. (64 cm x 27.6 cm x 23.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs 11.2 oz (6.2 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)
- Cameo Electronic Cutting System
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)