Features a universal voltage - easily switch between 120V & 240V, 8" 180 degree pivot cord - for full range of motion, precision tip - for tight spots and appliques, and a fabric selector that evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics, wool, and cotton.
The diamond coated ceramic soleplate maintains even heat and effortlessly glides over fabrics. Heats up fast (1000 Watts).
The resting side lets the hot soleplate safely rest during ironing and protects projects and the storage side easily snaps to the soleplate for easy transportation and storage.
Includes a solemate silicone trivet. Three year warranty for peace of mind (information included with purchase).
- US Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Solemate™ : Made of flexible + high temperature silicone, allows you to place Me face down while ironing and quickly store away
- Built-in hook: With power cord tether for easy storage
- 1000w: Heats up in seconds.
- Universal Voltage: Easily switch between 220/240V + 110/120V ideal for travel.
- Diamond Coated Ceramic Solepate : Maintains even heat and effortlessly glides over fabrics.
- 1-touch steam control: Gives you 2 steam settings: horizontal burst + vertical burst.
- Ergonomic Design: Snugly fits into the palm of your hand and has weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist.
`180° Pivot Cord: Pivot for both right + left hand use and stays safely out of your way.
- Detailer Tip: My super-sharp detailer gets into the smallest seams and corners you never thought possible.
- Fabric Selector:Evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics + wool + cotton
How to use the Oliso Mini Iron!
Oliso Mini Project Iron I Sewing notion review by Sue O'Very
More Videos on Oliso M2Pro Mini Project Irons
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.