To get professional quality results you need a professional quality iron. The 2100IR series irons are designed to provide quality dry steam, while being comfortable for the operator to use.
The 2100IR irons incorporate a die-cast aluminum plate with 32 separate steam chambers, which eliminates condensation even when used with an extra long steam hose.
Hook it up to our i500 or i700 series boilers, or with any ironing system that uses a solenoid steam release valve.
- Made in Italy
Best used for:
- Ladies, men's and children's clothing
- Drapery and home furnishings
- Use with all types of steam boilers, including central high-pressure steam systems
- Unique 32 steam chamber design
- 7' long cord and hose set
- Quick-release steam plug
- 4-pin electrical connection
- Silicone iron rest
- Cork handle
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Very good value for the price and an easy buying experience. I'll be a repeat customer.
This is a great ironing system. We use this iron i500 in our retail linen shop. After 4 years of heavy use we needed to replace the iron. Fast shipment. We have tried several different brands of irons and this one is the best. Great water capacity!! Great steam with no spots of water or spitting of water while you are ironing to cause damage to expensive fabrics!!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Reliable i30T 2000IA Non Stick Teflon Iron Shoe for 2100IR, 2150IR, 2200IR, 2250IR, 3000IS, i60/2300IR (+$24.99, You Save $25.00)