* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
The 8479 is similar to the 8090, but is built at a 36 ½” height platform. The 8479 works well for a taller individual, but comes with a foot control platform to adapt to a smaller individual as well. The 8479 for some can be used cutting table and gives you plenty of space. With the 8479, you will need a chair that sits a bit higher to accommodate the 36 ½” height. We recommend Horn's Deluxe Drafting Chair.
- 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest machines presently on the market
- New 27" cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit of larger embroidery machines
- "Whisper Quiet" Electric Lift
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- Elevated 36.5" sewing height
- Pull-out panel with movable hooks or included optional acrylic thread storage
- Removable foot control platform
- Soft 2.5mm Edge Banding for comfortable sewing
- Rounded corners for safety
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Doubles as a cutting table
- Hinged drop leaf with dual supports
- In front of the needle sewing
- 4 soft closing drawers
- Drawer Extension Platform included
- Easy-roll lockable casters
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
- Open: 78-3/4" Width 69-5/8" Depth 36-1/2" Height
- Closed: 64" Width 27" Depth 36-1/2" Height
- Weight: 375 lbs.
- Finishes Available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gray
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
If a defective component is discovered, please return the defective component (including a copy of your warranty and proof of purchase) to your Horn dealer. Horn of America will make available the replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. Your responsibility includes all freight charges related to delivering the defective component to Horn of America, Inc. to the extent permitted by law and any labor charges that may be applicable. Horn of America, Inc. will pay all freight charges involved in delivering the replacement component or components to you.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.
Markers that can cover up some surface scratches and will not fill in deep cuts or scrapes:
White - Sharpie Pro Mean Streak white paint market (available at most Hardware or office supplies stores)
Sunrise Maple - Chartpack Art Marker Beige P-137 (available at most Art supply stores)
Sunset Maple - Chartpack Art Market Pale Cherry P-148
Gray - Chartpack Art Marker Cool Gray #5 P-185