* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
All Horn 8000 and 9000 model cabinets feature a cut out of 31” x 15 ½” that is fit machines like:
- Brother’s Luminaire 2
- Baby Lock’s Solaris
- Janome’s M7
- Bernina’s 880
- Pfaff’s Creative Icon
- Viking Epic 2
These Models also feature our extra smooth “Whisper Quiet” electric lift, so positioning one’s machines can be done at the touch of a button. No more heavy lifting!
When closed, they also have a large surface area to do paper piecing, cutting and layouts.
Horn's New Heights adjustable tables give you the most innovative spaces to sew, cut, and create! This model gives you a large work area (73" x 36") when open. Thanks to the electric lift, it can be used as a cutting table, work area, or sewing station. The Model 9100 comes with a unique Magic panel that fills in the gap between the side and back drop leaf. This table gives you a great deal of work space, plus it is height adjustable so one can sit or stand while creating.
The New Heights tables can:
- Adjust from 29” sitting position to a 40” standing position. These tables come with a customizable memory buttons so one can set the table to the height they desire.
- Come with our “Whisper Quiet” electric lift so you can position your sewing machine in the flat-bed, Free-arm, and storage position.
- Use both models as a cutting surface, with the use of your filler panel or dropleaf and a Horn of America Cutting Mat (sold separately).
- Industrial grade casters so you can position your table where you can work more efficiently.
- Model 9100 comes with an exclusive Magic Filler Panel that fills in the gap between the side and back dropleaves. This unique panel stops your fabric from falling down the gap!
- 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest machines presently on the market
- Table height adjustable from 29" to 40" with three-position memory settings
- "Whisper Quiet" electric lift
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- One drawer on soft-close slides
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
Horn 9000 Video
- Open: 73" Width 36" Depth 29"-40" Height
- Closed: 60" Width 26" Depth 29" Height
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Finishes available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gray
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
If a defective component is discovered, please return the defective component (including a copy of your warranty and proof of purchase) to your Horn dealer. Horn of America will make available the replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. Your responsibility includes all freight charges related to delivering the defective component to Horn of America, Inc. to the extent permitted by law and any labor charges that may be applicable. Horn of America, Inc. will pay all freight charges involved in delivering the replacement component or components to you.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.