- Up to 450 sq of coverage
- 25-39 watts (less than 40 watt light bulb)
- Air flows 11.5 feet per second
- Only 10.3 lbs
- Comes with wireless remote
- Very quiet operation
- Type HEPA purifier
- Application Residential and Commercial
- Filter Configuration: (1) HEPA filter, (1) Carbon filter
- Pollutant Filtration: Dust and pollen, Odors, Molds, Large and small particles, Smoke, Bacteria and viral micro-organisms
4 Ways to Improve Your Home Air Quality
- US Warranty 2 years parts, 90 days labor if defective in material or workmanship
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Whether you want to remove bacteria, dust and pollen from the bedroom, drastically reduce cigarette smoke in the den, or rid the baby's room of diaper pail odors, the Neoair Enviro can handle all your needs. Every room is full of potentially harmful airborne pollutants; most are virtually invisible to the naked eye but still extremely tough on our health. The enviro 68108 advanced features can automatically detect and drastically reduce them, helping you and your family live more comfortably.
The Neoair Enviro 68108 is not your common air purifier. It represents the future of air purification technology.
Ozone-free system delivers HEPA-and-carbon combo and great mold-removing capabilities in compact package. Widely tested and approved covers up to 450 square feet. The Enviro 68108 all-in-one air purifier delivers multiple functioning air-cleaning technologies in one compact device. It combines proven technologies such as HEPA filter, carbon filter and exclusive O.F.S. antibacterial technology all while taking up little space and energy. Mold reduction efficiency has been independently tested and reported by Applied Consumer Services, with astonishing results: up to 96% of mold spore colonies (Aspergillus Niger ATCC No.16404) in a room are eliminated within six hours. Independent test results conducted by the CHN Center for Disease Control and Prevention Institute for Environmental Health and Related Product Safety show that the O.F.S. filter killed 97.7% of certain airborne bacteria in a mid-size room after six hours of operation. Fan, remote control, pollution sensor and display, filter and discharger indicators included.