Each hooping station has a double-sided ergonomic frame, which is set at an angle to eliminate stress on your wrists, making both suitable to hoop pretty much any thing that can be embroidered.
Large Hooping Station:
The larger side measures 45 cms (17¾" ) in length and 42.5 cms (16¾") in width – great for hooping bigger garments, towels and projects or when using larger hoops.
The smaller side (flip the hooping station over to use the smaller side) measures 45 cms in length (17¾" ) and 33 cms (13") in width – ideal for smaller projects and smaller hoops.
Small Hooping Station
The larger side measures 43.5 cm (17") in length and 20 cm (8") in width and is the perfect size to easily hoop Embroider Buddy's, children's clothing, small size adult clothing and other small articles.
The smaller side (flip the hooping station over to use the smaller side) measures 43.5 cm (17") in length and 10 cm (4") in width and is ideal to use with small hoops, especially when hooping those hard to get at areas such as: baby sleeves, singlets, Embroider Buddy Blankeys or any article that requires the use of a small hoop.
10 repositional magnets
Camlocks for assembly
This great, innovative embroidery tool has been developed in Australia by Echidna.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Works with any hoop, including both home and commercial hoops
- Reversible, with a different size platen on each side
- Smaller version: Infant and Sleeve/Leg sizes
- Larger version: Adult (larger side) and Youth (smaller side)
- Non-slip, easy to clean surface on both sides
- Includes strong magnets to anchor the hoop
- Perfect for repeated, identical hoopings when embroidering multiple garments
- Hoop can be placed anywhere, quickly and easily
- Improves hooping accuracy & efficiency
- Easy assembly, only requires a Phillips screwdriver (video available!)
- Note: Hoop not included
Echidna Hooping Station: Easy to Use Embroidery Hooping Aid / System
Introducing the Echidna Hooping Station! The only magnet-based embroidery hooping aid on the market for complete control & ease of use. You’ve likely seen other hooping stations, systems, boards, aids & devices in the past… but never like this!
Echidna Hooping Station Demo: How to Hoop an Embroidery Buddy BearHooping Embroidery Buddy Bears can be tough… But thankfully, there is a solution! Stop the hooping frustration with the new Echidna Hooping Station! The only magnet-based hooping aid, board, system or device on the market for complete control & ease of use.
The Echidna Hooping Station makes hooping difficult small items like socks, baby onesies & EB bears a breeze. It’s like having a second pair of hands! Watch this video for a quick demonstration on how to use the Echidna Hooping Station to hoop even the most difficult embroidery items
Echidna Hooping Station Lindee G Video Playlist
To assemble: Select a flat head screwdriver large enough to fit the included camlocks, then tighten the camlocks firmly and securely. Please note: You will need to have strength in your wrists to ensure the locks are sufficiently tightened.